3

There was something truly magical about being on that stage. Hearing the crowd screaming your name, singing along to every song. There's no real way to explain it.

I know the guys feel the same way I do. I can see it in their eyes. I couldn't imagine being where I am now without these guys. We have our problems, we have our fights, but there is nothing we can't get through as long as we are together.

The lights went down and one by one we took the stage. It was magical. The fans were smiling, we were smiling, it was honestly the best time.

We  rocked out and before I knew it, the show was over.  The lights went down for a moment as we hurried offstage, heading for a much needed shower.

There's always fans who wait after a show to meet us. It depends a lot on the venue though on whether or not we actually get to hang out and meet the fans.

This particular venue didn't mind, so the five of us hung out, posing for pictures and signing autographs. Hey, if they're gonna stand out there all that time waiting for us, the least we can do is hang out.

Once everyone was satisfied, we said our goodbyes and climbed on the bus. It was gettin late and we were already driving through the night to get to our next destination.

Little did we know this would be the last time any of us got any rest.