7

Danny and Cameron knew. They knew we were gone. I can't even imagine what was going through their heads then. I know if it was me, I'd be going crazy. Knowing my husband was out there, and someone took it upon themselves to take them away from me. I'd be one pissed off mother fucker.

Sam was scared. I could see it in his eyes. I was scared too, but I knew I had to be the strong one. Had to keep Sam's spirits up. I knew if he saw me scared, he'd be scared and we couldn't have that.

These guys knew what they were doing. They knew what they wanted. And that was enough to scare the shit out of anyone.

I knew I had to keep it together though. Had to be the strong one. And I would go out of my way to make sure Sam was safe. To make sure they didn't hurt him in anyway, shape or form. No matter what I had to do.

The door opened slowly and two men appeared. They smirked as they looked down at San and I, shaking their heads. "You two are fucking pathetic" one of them said loudly, I guess trying to intimidate us.

I took a deep breath and tried my best to hide how terrified I actually was.

"Don't worry" the other started as he knelt down in front of me, looking in my eyes "the fun starts soon. Don't you worry." He added with a laugh as he ran his finger across my cheek.

Part of me wanted to jerk away. The only person I wanted to touch me like that was Danny. But, I knew better. Nothing good would come from that. And I wasn't about to give them that satisfaction.

"Do whatever you want to me. " I began " just leave Sam alone. I promise I won't fight back. Just leave Sam out of it."

The guy seemed to be considering my offer as he looked from me to Sam back to me once more before nodding. "Alright. But the first time you try and refuse or act up, he dies."

I nodded. I would protect Sam at all costs. No use in both of us getting hurt in this.

I sighed and nodded "anything you want. I won't fight back." I agreed.

"Good. We will be back in an hour and we'll get started." They said before heading toward the door and stepping outside.

"Why did you say that?" Sam asked once we were alone.

"Because I don't want them hurting you." I looked over at him and he was crying now. My heart broke, but I knew I had done the right thing. "You'll be okay. That's what matters." I said with a nod.

"Ben," he started, shaking his head "I don't want you doing that. I'm a big boy I can take care of myself." He said.

"It's done, Sam. Fucking hell. I'm not letting you get hurt." I said, a bit louder than I'd planned.

Sam sighed and leaned his head against the back of the wall. He knew it was no use arguing with me on this. I'd made up my mind and that was that.

"I'm sorry" I started softly "I didn't mean to yell at you bro. Just let me do this. Okay? I have to protect you."

I could tell the last thing he wanted to do was agree with me, but he knew I wasn't going to give in. He nodded and I saw a single tear slide down his cheeks.

I bit nervously at my lower lip as I heard the door knob move. They were back.