𝙃𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙢 - 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣𝙨

flakes/notes:[first post for tokyo revengers😫let's get it😫😩]

characters: nahoya kawata (smiley), souya kawata (angry), kazutora hanemiya, and mitsuya takashi.

❤︎
❤︎
❤︎
❤︎
❤︎

Nahoya Kawata aka Smiley:

Honestly, Nahoya loves to be held, but he really loves to be the one who's more touchy. You could just be walking down the street with him, and he just randomly hops on you, or goes in front of you just to hug you. Cars would be honking at the two of you, yelling for you two to move, but Smiley just doesn't let it happen.

He does love his head held by you, your fingers running through his curls, kissing his forehead each time he squeezes your arm a little. When you go off to do some gang shit, he'll just pull you closer to him, asking you to wait a little longer, smile never faltering.

"You're way too clingy, am I just that hot, or something?" You smirk, you'll just get a simple laugh in return.

"Don't get too cocky, (Y/N)! I'll wipe that smirk off your face!" His smile turns up just a little more, making you raise a brow. He will literally jump on top of you, having you tumble down to the ground with him.

He'll wrap his arms and legs around you, laughing as you groan, pulling his hair just a tiny bit. "You're so lucky I'm in the right mood," you flick his forehead. He will be attached to you, and keep you in the grass for hours. Do not underestimate this smiling devil.

Maybe he'll let you go if you give him enough kisses that'll have him satisfied for the time you're gone </3.

Souya Kawata aka Angry:

Souya absolutely loves to be held by you. He isn't the clingy type like his twin, instead he'll shy around you, waiting for you to make the first move. He's way too embarrassed to ask, he doesn't want to seem like a baby, or some kind of wimp.