𝙏𝙤 𝘽𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 - 𝙈𝙖𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙧𝙤 𝙎𝙖𝙣𝙤

flakes/notes:[FIRST TOKYO REVENGERS SMUT😈😈😈and it's for mikey🙄booooo🤕]

warnings: pegging, crossdressing, rimjob.

college au

❤︎
❤︎
❤︎
❤︎
❤︎

Sat on a chair beside Draken, and Yuzuha, you played around on your phone, waiting for Hakkai to enter the room again, but in a new outfit. You three have been criticizing Mitsuya's pieces he's been working on for a project, to be fair, Mitsuya was desperate to find people to judge his work, the deadline being tomorrow, and he needed to know what to change,  and what not to change. Yuzuha being nice about it, Draken giving the worst feedback possible, and you being an asshole.

Hakkai walked back inside, showing off what he was wearing, Yuzuha nodding her head, telling Mitsuya it looks great, and praising Hakkai for doing a great job posing.

"What about it, Draken?" Mitsuya asked. Draken just stared, not so sure what to say. It was just clothing to him.

"It looks good," he said for the fifth time already. Mitsuya facepalmed, sighing more.

"(Y/N)?"

"It's meh, I wouldn't wear it...and I wouldn't say Hakkai looks too great in it, I mean just look," you pointed at Hakkai's flat ass. "Where's the pazzaz?"

"I'm about to fucking kick you out," Mitsuya rubbed his temples, pushing Hakkai out of the room again. "Tell Emma to come here in the spring dress, and Mikey too, with the clothing I handed him," Mitsuya ordered, Hakkai nodding, walking out feeling his ass.

Few moments later, Emma walked in, hoping to get Draken's attention this time. She didn't.

Clapping your hands together, you cheered. "Emma, do a twirl! You look amazing in that, show it off more," you grinned, hearing Yuzuha clap along with you.

"What do you think, Draken?" Emma blushed, as if she didn't see you drooling over her in your seat. Draken just nodded, saying it looked good, YET AGAIN.

You wanted to strangle Draken. "Good? GOOD?! It looks AMAZING, now do a pose so I can take a picture, Emma-"

"C'monnn Emma, I'm tired of standing here," Mikey whined, standing by the door. Emma rolled her eyes, sending you a small smile, not really, she was staring at Draken, but you pretended she was staring at you.

Mikey walked into the center, letting the three of you view the outfit. Mikey posing for especially you to see. "(Y/N), take a picture of me!" He stuck his tongue out.

"Shut the fuck up..."

"I think it suits Mikey."

"It looks good."

"Give us nothing...you did not pull this off-"

"(Y/N)! You're judging the OUTFITS, not the PEOPLE!" Mitsuya broke his calm character, way too stressed about this project. "It literally matches the spring dress!"

You gasped dramatically, clutching your heart. "I'm just giving my opinion-"

"Get out."

"Nah-"

"You're not welcomed in this room anymore, I'm calling the college security if you don't leave."

"Mitsuya-"

"Bye."

And with that, you were kicked out of the workshop by an irritated Taka-chan. You were surprised Draken made it inside longer than you, honestly. You were heart broken, you wouldn't be able to see Emma in anymore outfits.