𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙔𝙤𝙪 - 𝙈𝙖𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙧𝙤 𝙎𝙖𝙣𝙤

flakes/notes:[just a little something for mikey since it's his bday🙄not that i like him or anything😒]

warnings: humping. pegging. mikey.

❤︎
❤︎
❤︎
❤︎
❤︎

Mikey missed you. It had only been a day, but here he was, rutting his hips into the softness of your hoodie. A hoodie you had let him borrow for one of your dates, but the blonde never gave it back, it was too comfortable. The black hoodie he wore the night you guys had fought, last night. The warm, black hoodie he slept in, tearing up, thinking about you. How you left him so abruptly, leaving the short male with nothing, but his own thoughts, and worries. The hoodie was so big on him, obviously, but it brought so much comfort to him.

And now he's fucking it, it seemed pathetic, but he fucking missed you. Holding it so close to his leaking head of his dick, humping it as if it were you. It smelled just like you, well, like the two of you. Mikey had wiped his lips on the piece of clothing several times before. Grunting, frusteratedly moving his hips faster, his head felt dizzy. All he could think about was you. You. You. And only you. "F-Fuuuck..-" just the thought of you had his dick go crazy, throbbing for release. The hoodie hugged his dick nicely, it was no surprise he came so soon, shooting white, long ropes of cum all over the blackness of the clothing. Now it's stained, and now Mikey had to wash it, meaning it wouldn't smell like you anymore.

Smacking himself in the forehead for doing something so stupid, he groaned in frustration. You were making him go nuts. Mikey wouldn't say he had some type of separation anxiety, but without you here with him, he felt so alone. It's not like he didn't have friends, hell, he could call up Draken, or Takemichi right now, he just didn't want to. He wanted you.

A knock on the door had him fix his shorts up, yanking his comfortable shirt down. Why would someone be here so late? Stepping out of his room to open the door, he trudged through the house, unlocking the door. His dark eyes widened a little, surprised to see you this late. You guys almost never had fights, but when you two did, it wasn't something to be made up in a day, it'd take at least a week.

Mikey watched you awkwardly stare down at him, holding up a big, red cardboard box, shaped as a heart. It had a cute, pink ribbon along with it, too. His heart raced, not knowing what to say. Then his mind went completely blank, rewinding right to yesterday, the reason why you two were even mad at each other.

You had been injured in a surprise gang fight. Only a little bruise on the shoulder, nothing too bad, it's not like you didn't give them hell, and fucked them up. Still, Mikey felt guilty, he had you wait outside for him, begging you to come with him to some bakery, to pick up some treats. He even patched you up afterwards, you had to keep assuring him that you were fine. The problem came afterwards, about how you shouldn't be so reckless anymore, Mikey didn't want you to get hurt again. He went on a tangent, blaming himself for it, and you just couldn't deal with it, you kept trying to tell him you were okay, it just didn't get through his head. So you left, and didn't say a word after.

But now you were here, dead of night, holding some kind of gift. Mikey shook his head, arms folding to his chest. "What are you doing here? Aren't you mad at me, or something?" Mikey tried to sound annoyed with you, he didn't want you to forget about last night, he meant what he said. Though, a big part of him was just really happy to see that you were here again. You didn't seem upset with him either.

Rolling your eyes, you sighed. "You expect me to not see my lover the night before his birthday? I'm evil, Mikey, just not that evil," clicking your tongue, you made it more aware that you were holding out a present, even if the box was huge.