𝙃𝙖𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙈𝙖𝙯𝙚 - 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣𝙨

flakes/notes:[might make this into a mini series with different gangs, and characters💀🤕it depends if you guys want to see any more characters for this😫💀]
❤︎
❤︎
❤︎
❤︎
❤︎

It all started with a suggestion. A suggestion from Baji, of course. Now here Toman was, staring right into the opening of the maze. It had to be around two in the morning.

"So what now?" Mitsuya questions, shivering a bit. Draken smirks at him, crossing his arms.

"You scared, Mitsuya?" He laughs, having Mitsuya punch his arm.

"We go inside, duh. Why else are we even here? To just view it?" Baji already starts walking into the opening. Chifuyu grabbing him, stopping him from entering.

"Wait! Shouldn't we have some type of plan before stepping in? What if we get lost?" Chifuyu suggests, not ready to pay the price of going in so soon. Baji grumbling in return, knowing damn well half of these guys are weak sauce.

"Isn't this the place where a family died? They tried to get out, but got murdered instead-" Angry covered his eyes, hiding behind Smiley.

"It's haunted for a reason!" Nahoya laughs, ready to speedrun this shit so he comes out first.

Mikey grabbed a bit of candy from his bag, shoving it in his mouth. "Seems spooky, we should try it out," Mikey didn't really believe in the story, he just wanted to go inside in hope's of good fun.

"This shit sounds lame as fuck, even if there's ghosts, what are they going to do to a hotty like me? Stare?" You place your hands on your hips, receiving negative feedback from the rest of the Toman members.

"I hope they kill you first," Pah-chin whispered, you still heard it, yelling at him.

"WE SHOULD GO IN GROUPS OF TWO! I DIBS ON PAH!" Peh-yan shouted, everyone telling him to shut the fuck up, and be quiet before you all get caught. Yeah, this place was restricted, but you guys didn't care.

"Yeah, Taka-chan and I can stick together-" Hakkai was cut off by Baji.

"No way, there's no picking in something as life changing as this, we gotta do it the old fashion way," Baji stuck out his foot.

"What the hell are you talking about, it's just a maze,," Kazutora mumbled at Baji's stupidity. He still stuck his foot out next to his.

Yeah, now everyone was pushing and shoving, trying to fit in the circle with their feet out.

"First two people out are partners, we'll move like that," Mikey announced, everyone agreed with it, in hope's to get the person they want.

"Bubblegum,,,bubblegum,," Baji started mumbling, pointing his finger around, everyone yelling at him to sing this shit faster.

It took ten minutes, sure, but now everyone was ready to enter.

❤︎