𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀. In which Roman likes the smell of soap

- 𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚁𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚘𝚊𝚙

"What's a Criminal Tremor?" Liam asked from the backseat head popping through the seats and Roman snatched the paper from him eyes raking over the paper for anything that would interest him

"A bunch of stupid words." Roman pretended to read the paper making Liam laugh.

"It doesn't matter." Stiles snatched it away from Roman pointedly ignoring what the were-lion just did.

"Why're we stalking him again?" Liam asked as Stiles began driving away from the school. Roman hoped that Stiles would just let him Kill Theo and get rid of all their problems.

"We're not stalking him...we're observing him." Stiles responded as Roman put his feet up on the dashboard and closed his eyes.

"You mean stalking." Liam corrected as Stiles pushed Romans feet down.

"Just shut up and enjoy the ride."

***

"I told you guys he was up to something." Roman didn't see what Stiles was talking about, but if Stiles needed him to kill the boy he'd do it without hesitation.

"We just spent three hours watching this dude play video games in his bedroom. He better be out here covering up a mass murder." Roman nodded in agreement, if the boy was actually covering up a murder Roman could kill him without Scott being too disappointed.

"Let's find out." The trio started back following Theo and Roman had the urge to knock Stiles out just so they could leave.

"You guys still got his scent?" Stiles asked and they momentarily paused.

"I didn't have his scent to began with." Roman shrugged his shoulders. He could have easily tracked him, but his scent was just weird and Roman was not gonna get close enough to find out why.

"Don't need it." Liam pointed at the foot prints on the ground that he hoped were Theo's. Roman hadn't even been paying attention, he just followed wherever Stiles walked.

"What? What's wrong?" Roman looked over and noticed Liam had stopped walking.

"I forgot, I was supposed to meet Mason at the school gym." Roman looked over at him with a bored look.

Friends were overrated.

Al they did was bring you problems and stupidity.

He hated stupidity.

"Okay, why didn't you just tell him?" Stiles questioned.

"Tell him what?" Roman asked confused.

"Anything." Roman eyebrows scrunched up in confusion he didn't know what anything was.

"I can't just tell him anything." Roman rolled his eyes. It was stupid to keep secrets, if Roman had a friend that didn't except him for being a were-lion he'd simply kill them.