Summary

THIS IS IMPORTANT.

I'm truly sorry if you thought it was an update. Now that I told you that don't leave please.

Ok so the reason that I posted this was to let the people who are reading have a summary of the events that took place to get a more clear image of things.

I have started to realize the fact that I've been rushing into things far too quickly and it can get confusing.

This is to TRY to clear things up a bit more.

SO Far, Olivia has been wed to Zayn Malik a member of the World Famous Band One Direction.

Olivia never knew Zayn before this and didn't have a choice but to marry him.

Zayn Malik did not want to marry Olivia because he loves someone else. He loves Perrie Edwards a member of another band called Little Mix.

Zayn doesnt like the fact that he has to marry Olivia. He hates the fact that he got married to anyone besides Perrie.

So, when Zayn and Olivia get send to Hawaii for a honeymoon Zayn can't stand the thought of being away from Perrie.

As a result she fleds to Hawaii claiming she needs a vacation.

The first day after their marriage Perrie makes an entrance and kisses Zayn.

Olivia who is completely clueless gets angry. She doesn't know whats going on so she weeps until she decides to give Zayn a taste of his own medicine.

She goes to a bar to just think and have some fun but when she spots Zayn and Perrie in the crowd. Things get spicy.

She drowns in as much alcohol she could bear and attempts to make Zayn jealous by dancing with another guy.

Her plan backfires as things move past her comfort zone. Her actions lead to a hurt guy and an injured Zayn.

Clearly annoyed by the Happenings Zayn takes a very dunk Olivia home. 

Zayn and her have a fight when Zayn calls her a slut.

Not standing the tension in the Hair he leaves and goes to Perrie for help on what should be done next. 

She tells him to follow the PLAN.

The next day Zayn recieves a phone call saying that Olivia's dad had an accident.

He feels sorry for her so he acts nice to her and starts thinking Maybe she isn't that bad after all.

To inform her about this accident he takes her out on a date.

The date goes pretty well until Perrie shows up and reveales the truth to Olivia.

Olivia feels heartbroken so she decides to make a break for it.

 I hope this cleared up the events that took place in the last 5 chapters. If you have any more questions feel free to inform me. I'll be glad to help.

This was my attempt to write a fanfiction so I'm just getting things into place.

I'll try my level best to make things clear and give more description since I have been told that Many Many times.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST please leave your opinions below.

XhibaX