Chapter 5 Part 1

I Know I said I'll upload when i get 10 votes but I couldn't wait so yeah. This is only half of the chapter there's a part 2 soon and I'll update when I get 10 Votes :))

Not Edited So You Will Find Heaps OF mistakes *Sorry*

If anyone wants a dedication just comment below :)

Recap:I whisper goodnight and sleep on that awkwardly uncomfortable couch.

I wake up to find myself on the stuffy couch with a blanket covering my body. Odd I don't remember putting that there. It must have been Olivia. 

I brush my eyes and look to Olivia peacefully sleeping on the bed. Atleast one of us slept peacefully. 

I cringe when I hear my phone screaming LIVE WHILE WERE YOUNG. I pick it up only to hear crying coming from the other end.

"Hello?" I say at the unfamiliar caller ID. 

"Its Rachel Olivia's Mom " 

"Oh hi Mrs Holt whats the matter?" I say to Olivia's Mom.

"Olivia's dad was involved in a car accident and is in an unstable condition and  " She then broke into tears.

"Hold on we're coming" I hang up.

I didn't take a second to think this was important I have been in this sort of position before with my grandfather and I know how it feels.

I wouldn't be mean with Olivia today because It will make it tougher for her.

I rush to the bed. To find her sleeping peacefully. She has a rough day ahead of her so I'll just tell Mindy (my travel agent ) to book the tickets.

________________________________

"Hurry up Olivia Get Up" I say for the 1000th time. Man can this girl sleep. Wait she is sleeping right?

I bend forward to check her heart beat and breath but glance at her feminine features instead like how she still looks beautiful without makeup and how her lips are a perfect shade of pink and how her nose is crinkled slightly.

Suddenly her head bumps to my head and OW. We're so close our lips are barely an inch apart. 

Should I kiss her. Zayn What are you thinking you have a girlfriend remember and remember your promise. I've come a long way and there's no backing out now.

"Zayn" She says interepting me from my never ending thoughts.

'huh" I now only realize how close we are and how uncomfortable she must be. I mean one moment I'm insulting her the next I'm close to kissing her. Life is so confusing or am I making it more confusing myself.

Oh I still haven't told her about her father. But I have to sound as  gentle as possible but firstly i have to get off her.

" Um Olivia" I say with a sudden gulp in my throat. Trust me there's no easy way to tell someone their father is in the hospital especially if that person is mad at you.

Her brown orbs are staring now. Say it Zayn Say it. 

"I just wanted to say Good Morning " Shit why do I mess up so much. I don't even like her. Then why am I so nervous in front of her. Maybe because i feel sorry for her. Ya Probably.

She stares blankly into space I think she caught my white lie.

Her tough expression changes to a very very small smile as she rushes to the bathroom to change probably.

How do I tell her? Wait I got the most AmaZayn Idea ever!

*****************************************************

Whats Zayn Upto Now ? Find Out In Part 1