Part 3 👏

~Yaku P. O. V~
On our way to our class I accidentally bumped into someone. "OH I'M SORRY I DIDN'T SEE YOU!!" when I looked to see who it was, I was in complete shock. it was a girl who was completely taller than me!? But I actually had to admit she was pretty and cute. "U-Uh yea I'm alright, How bout you-" I was cut off by another female voice. "LEV C'MON YOUR GONNA GET LOST!" said a pudding hair girl walking aside the pretty curly black hair that bokuto recently started to have a crush on. "COMING KENMA-SAN 😁, Well see u sometime." she walks away waving at me. For some odd reason I felt my face heating up. "Dawmnnn that girl is cute 😏" Kuroo went to yaku, making him get out of his thoughts. " Excuse me what 😃" yaku said facing kuroo with a deadly look, "oh my bad I was looking at the pudding hair girl 😘". Then suddenly I realized that we were gonna be late for class. So we quickly rushed to our classes.

~oikawa P. O. V~
When me and maki got to our class and introduced ourselves, someone amdiatly caught my eyes. He a little short and his brown hair reminded me like a hedgehog 😍, but boi he was BUFF AS F-. "Hey earth to kawa" Makki waved her hand in front of me to get my attention. "Huh?"I looked at her confused.
    "C'mon let's go find our seats." then we walked passed the hedgehog boi who was talking to a boy with very short curly black hair. "Right here is fine?" makki again getting my attention 😀. "Yea it is..."Oikawa still can't get her eyes off iwazumi. "Danm he's hot 😩" that was when the hot boy and his friend looked at us confusedly. 'SH1T DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD😀' then Makki comes and saves my life. "SORRY ABOUT HER SHE'S JUST DREAMING ABOUT AN IDOL SHE LIKES?! 😅". "Uh ok then, n-nice to meet you tho... Names mattsukawa Issie..."." And I'm iwazumi hajime"." NICE TO MEET YOU BOTH NAMES HANAMAKJ AND THIS IS OIKAWA NOW IF YOU MAY EXCUSE US, we are gonna sit down. Makki your a life Savior 😭🙌✨. But Just did see that guy Issie looking at you while blushing 😏😚.

~Bokuto P. O. V~
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍 😗💅
-------------------------------------------------------------

I was a little busy that I barely had time to update 😩✨ but i wonder whats gonna happen next 😏🍵✨