𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 6

Relaxing music  😊☝️

~Nishinoya P. O. V~
"HEY NOYA !" a new friend of mine named Tanaka called out my name. "TANAKA BRO!" I shouted back. We both high fived each other but if you are wondering why I'm not with Chikara it's because she went to the library helping yahaba and the teacher putting the books in the shelves where they belong. "So do you wanna meet some of my friends?!" "HELL YEAH!" I shouted excitedly. Me and Tanaka walked to the 1st year class room and met with a boy with orange hair. "TANAKA-SENPAI!" he yelled running towards us. "Hinata hi 😋 meet my new friend her name is Nishinoya Yuu". "HI NISHINOYA-SENPAI NAME IS HINATA SHOYO AND I'M GONNA BE THE NEXT TI-" he got hit on the face by some book. "Shut up tangerine you talk to loud!" . "Are you ok?!" I asked shoyo but he called me senpai a dream come true 🤧🥺 (proud of herself)  "TSUKKI WHY'D U DO THAT" I hear yamaguchi running towards the tall beanpole followed by kags.  A few minutes of shoyo and tsuki guy yelling at each other another tall dude with a black jacket came behind Tanaka with a death Aura around him. So to just keep my safe distance I tried scooting away but bumped into someone that I didn't expected.
       "My apologies for bumping into u 😰."

'AN ANGEL! ❤️' my mind is all what it thought of

He looked cute and adorable but something got me out of my mind of thinking about it. "NOYA-SAN WAKE UP STOP SPACING OUT AND LET'S GO" kags warned me and pulled me away before we got in trouble. "ASAHI HELP ME PULL THEM AWAY FROM EACH OTHER!" I turn around to look at the guy again. "R-right!" he goes to my bro an help him.
'So his name is asahi.... '

~Asahi P. O. V~
I was following daichi where he was going cause I felt that hinata and Tsukishima were fighting again- and I was right 😩. but that was until a bumped into a second year. "My apologies for bumping into you 😰" just quickly apologized but she didn't respond back. When I looked at her she just kept staring at me, new I was gonna scare a student again 🤦‍♂️. But I kept apologizing until she started functioning. Then just think one of her friends that a a first year woke her up. "NOYA-SAN WAKE UP STOP SPACING OUT AND LET'S GO!" they both left with a green hair girl following them. "ASAHI HELP ME PULL THEM AWAY FROM EACH OTHER!" Tanaka called. "R-right!" I then went to go help.
--------------------------------------------------------------
SSHHEeeeEesshhhHhhHh 😗✌️