꧁ Princess of Embla ꧂

"Scurry, scurry, little Heroes... Steal for me. Spread destruction. Kill all those who stand in your way."

"This kingdom must fall. Once it's gone, no one will oppose me. Every Hero, in every world- they'll all be mine. Every last one."

"We won't allow it, Princess Veronica" Alfonse responded. "And I will personally never forget this violation of my kingdom!"

With an uninterested gaze, she replied. "Oh it's you. And after I went through all that trouble to arrange your play date."

Her scowl deepened as she looked at me. "Now, who are YOU, stranger? You have that silly relic. Then you must be the legendary summoner."

"Uh thanks-"

"Well it simply means that you must be the first to die. Ohh Xanderrrr?"

I felt a piercing gaze, which belonged to a man with red eyes dressed in black and red. He scoffed as he unsheathed his sword. "You wish this one slain, Princess Veronica? As you wish." His towering figure slowly walked toward us as the Order reached for their weapons.

"No! She has Xander, one of the most powerful Heroes from the World of Conquest!"

Sharena lightly patted my shoulder with a stern look. "Don't worry. We'll protect you Y/n" I slowly nodded as Commander Anna shouted, "Get ready, everyone! Let's show this rotten princess what the Order of Heroes can really do!"

~ ~ ~

"Left all alone again?" The Emblian princess cursed. "How dull. I'll go console myself back at home with a cup of tea." She gestured to her remaining soldiers as they walked away.

Commander Anna glanced at the retreating soldiers before massaging her temples. "That foolish princess is retreating with her Heroes. The battles won, but this didn't resolve a thing. The empire will invade again soon enough."

The Princess of Askr ranted. "Stubborn girl. Why can't we just talk through this? These in invasions are crazy. Honestly, that Veronica needs to grow up already. Where's her sense of diplomacy? Such a BRAT."

"Sharena, don't let your emotions get the best of you- not on duty. I expect you to keep a level head if you're going to serve in this order. Hostility is their way, not ours."

Sharena grumbled. "Sure, sure... I mean of course, Commander Anna."

I awkwardly played around with my ring as the conversation carried on.

"Im sorry that you've been thrown into this brutal war with us Y/n" the prince mumbled. He then gave a slight smile, "But I'm glad you're here- an official member of the Order of Heroes!"

"Um yeah sure no biggie" I replied. 

 Sharena let out a laugh. "I'm so glad your here with us summoner!" "Ya me too. Oh, and you can just call me by my name if you want."

"Can I? Really?!" The princess squealed. "I'm positive that we'll be the best of friends!"