Open Up

"Thank you Khun," Krist bowed as he took the tray of lunch for two people from the cafeteria counter. Smiling politely at the old lady who smiled back at him.

He turned around next, smiling warmly at the students who walked past him and shared a smile with him. He directly made his way to the table his best friend and boyfriend were sitting at.

Krist frowned when he found that his lover wasn't there at the table.

"Ice, where is Singto?" Krist placed the food trays he bought for him and Singto on the table. Ice was already having his lunch.

Ice looked up from his phone and shrugged, "He said he wanted to use the restroom. He'll come back."

Krist looked around, trying to see if Singto was coming back but he didn't find the latter. Only students being extra chattery in the cafeteria today. He sighed before sitting down, placing their drinks beside their lunch. He decided to wait for his lover so that they could eat together.

The singer decided to scroll on his phone while waiting for Singto. He bit his lips from smiling too wide reading his fans' comments and remarks on his relationship with the other male. Sure there were some posts that he didn't like one bit but he focused on the larger circle. The amount of squealing and fangirling tweets about him and Singto, photos some of the fans took when they spotted Krist and Singto together.

It's been two weeks since they officially became a couple. And Krist did take Singto on dates, not trying to hide the beautiful relationship they had. He didn't care about what others said anymore, sure it does hurt him but the happiness he gets from Singto and the amount of support from his fans pushes that kind of thoughts away.

Krist couldn't stop smiling as he saved some of the photos that their fans took. He could say that his fans are really good at taking pictures.

"Stop smiling like a creep Krist."

"Ouch!" Krist yelped when Ice hit him on his head with a spoon.

Ice laughed, shrugging when Krist glared at him. "Don't smile too much, your fans have been taking pictures of you ever since you started staring at the phone. People walking by can see what's on your phone, buddy."

Krist's eyes widened, he immediately turned his phone off and placed it on the table. His ears and cheeks turning red when he heard muffled squeals from people around him.

"I can't believe I'm seeing my best friend like this."

"Ice!" Krist covered his face, hearing his best friend laugh.

"Come on! No need to hide Krist, we all know that this singer here is whipped for that boy." Ice winked at his best friend as he resumed having his lunch.

Krist shook his head, chuckling at the remark. Well, can he say no to that?

And that reminds him, where is his boyfriend?

"Ice, are you sure Singto went to the restroom?" Krist asked, taking his phone from the table he made a call to his lover.

Ice raised an eyebrow, "Yeah. He told me he's going to the restroom. By the way, it's taking long though, why isn't be back here?"

Krist sighed when his lover didn't answer his call. "I'll go and check, you'll be here right?"

"Yeah, I'll wait for you guys. Our next class is in an hour." Ice reminded making Krist nod his head before he excuses and jogged the way towards the restroom.

Ice felt a little uneasy suddenly but he brushed it off. Krist is going to check the latter anyway, if there's an issue he's sure Krist will call him.