stressful day

smut one shot, have fun ;)
„" -you (fem reader only this story)
‚' -kakashi

no one's pov

Kakashi told you to go home earlier and said that you shouldn't wait for him since he has a lot of work to do and was going to come home late. Since you didn't know if he was coming at all, you decided to go to bed and sleep.

Few hours later, you woke up to a slamming door. You still were half asleep and tried to look who it was.

‚I'm sorry, did I wake you up?'

„Yeah kinda. But why did you slam the door, you could've just closed it a bit more quiet y'know."

‚Yeah I know I'm sorry, I'm just a bit annoyed and stressed out.'

„Why did something happen?"

‚It's not important, go back to sleep.'

„Alright, if you say so,"

You went back to bed and tried to fall asleep again, which didn't work. Because of that you waited for Kakashi to come, so you two can sleep together. Suddenly you were pulled by someone and your hands were pinned above your head. It was Kakashi, laying on top of you, shirtless.
Without even realizing, your cheeks flushed slightly red.

„Is.. everything alright?," you asked him while being a bit nervous.

‚I need to take some stress off.'

„And, how do you plan on doing that..?"

‚I want and need to let it out on you, of course if you don't mind. I already woke you up, so why need to go back to sleep?'

„I mean if you feel better afterwards, I don't think I would mind."

‚I'm sorry in advance,'

You wanted to ask him what he'd said sorry for, but he just started to kiss you, eventually you melted into the kiss. From second to second the kiss got more heated and he became more ‚aggressive' while kissing. He grabbed your tits and started playing with them, leaving you gasped. He took the opportunity and slide his tongue in your mouth exploring every inch of it. He switched the positions, now you were sitting on his lap while he took of your shirt and went to your neck going further down. After the make out session he was laying again on top of you and took of every clothing of off you two had still on.

Without giving a warning, he just thrusted into you, which caused you a little bit of pain.

„Be so nice and give me a warning next time, yeah?"

‚Yeah no worries I will, well can I start now?'

„Just- just continue."

At first he was going slow, but got faster and deeper minute by minute. The room was filled with moans, whimpers and heavy breaths. You came first, right after that he came. Kakashi let himself fall on top of you and just laid there.

‚I'm sorry if I was a bit harsh, I will be more careful next time.'

You couldn't answer because you still tried to catch your breath.

„It's alright you don't need to feel bad, well do you feel better now?"

‚Yeah I do, thanks.'

After that you both changed into a comfortable position while holding each other.

‚You know I love you, right?," he said while kissing your forehead.

„Of course, I love you too."

And with that, you both fell asleep in each others arms.

sorry for my grammar and my spelling mistakes if I had any.
it was my first time writing smut so I didn't went much in detail, so just let your own imagination finish it ;)

follow me on tiktok and instagram:
hatakessupremacy