sickness

decided to a cute/soft one
„" -you
‚' -kakashi

no one's pov

It was Friday and you and your boyfriend are planning to go on a date on Saturday to a park for a little picknick-date. After you two talked out, you went to bed and cuddled together to sleep.

The next day, you woke up with the feeling of hotness. You were sweating and you felt like throwing up. You laid back down trying to ignore it but eventually had go get up and run to the bathroom, throwing up. This woke Kakashi up and he immediately went to you to check up on you.

‚Baby is everything alright? Your face got very pale.'

„Yeah yeah I guess it was just some morning sickn-"

Before you were able to finish your sentence you had to throw up again, your boyfriend got a more worried face and held your hair back.

‚I don't think it's just a morning sickness and your skin is very warm.'

„I don't know my stomach hurts really bad."

‚Yeah looks like you are sick my love.'

„But what about our date we've planned yesterday all day long?"

‚We can make it up another time you are more important right now, go to bed I will make you some tea.'

„Well if you say so.."

You felt like you just ruined your date and made a sad face. He noticed and told you to not worry about it and you just nodded.

You went back to bed and laid down while Kakashi was doing some hot tea for you and prepare some medicine.

‚Here is your tea and some medicine it will help you.'

„But you know I hate this stuff it's disgusting", you whined.

‚I know but you need to take it to get healthy again.'

„Yeah I know but-"

‚No buts take the medicine. I will go get some groceries so I can make you some soup.'

„Yeah yeah whatever."

He sat beside you, waiting for you to take your medicine which you didn't notice. And you waited for him to go so you could throw them away make it look like you took them.

„I thought you were going out to get groceries why are you still here?"

‚Looks like you hate my presence.'

„Uh I mean no I just thought you were going right now."

‚Yeah no I'm waiting for you to take your medicine.'

With that last words of his you just turned around and laid back, not wanting to take any of that weird medicine.

‚Cmon don't act like that it's just some medicine.'

„No let me be."

‚Alright then I'll just simply leave.'

„Yeah goodbye."

And with that he went out and closed the door. You were kinda annoyed but tried to ignore it and fell asleep.

After some hours Kakashi already went to get grociers while you slept. After you woke up your fever just got worse. You kept rolling around in your bed trying to get into a more comfortable position. While that, your boyfriend came in and just watched you rolling around in the bed.

‚What are you doing there it looks weird.'

„I'm trying to get into a better position and try to continue to sleep."

‚You can sleep later, let me see how your fever is'

He put his hand on your forehead and had a worried face.

‚Your fever just got worse, I told you to take the medicine.'

„Yeah I'm sorry I don't like it because I always need to throw up."

‚You know what let me do it.'

„Wait what do you mean by that?"

You watched him how he took the medicine and put it in his mouth, not swallowing it.

„Wait what are you doi-"

He took your face and kissed you, passing the medicament into your mouth. You had to swallow it since you had no choice.

„Are you completely out of your mind??"

‚What, it the kiss wasn't that bad was it?'

„No I don't mean that, you will just get youself sick!"

‚Nah I won't you just saw me take YOUR medicaments.'

„I hate you."

‚I know I love you too.'

You just huffed and went back to bed. He chuckled and went into bed with you.

The next day you felt much better, but saw Kakashi sneezing and lightly coughing.

„Nah I won't get sick because you just saw me take YOUR medicaments", you mocked him.

‚Okay I'm sorry I didn't know that would happen.'

„Yeah that's your fault and I won't use that method because I don't wanna get sick again."

‚Why not it would be fun to do it again to you.'

„Kakashi."

‚Alright I'm sorry.'

„Stay in bed I will take care of you."

gosh I think this was the longest one shot I've ever made. I think this one is pretty funny and cute.
I'm open for suggestions and recommends!!
Sorry for my grammar and spelling mistakes if I had any.

Follow me on my socials (hatakessupremacy), I will see you next time love y'all!!