jealousy

idea from @JF_Hatake
the title says it all ig
„" -you
‚' -kakashi
*modern au*

no one's pov

It was a usual Saturday. Well, not usual as always. You and your boyfriend Kakashi decided to go on a date to your favorite café, it's been ages since you two went on a date and never found the perfect time for it. But today, you both finally found the time for a little date.

You two entered the café, it wasn't crowded as usual, but that's better right? There were just a few couples like you and some other people. But there was one guy, who stared at you since you entered the café, you didn't notice but your boyfriend did. He tried to ignore it, he thought it would be obvious that you two are a couple.

He put his arm around your waist, trying to show the guy that you are already taken by him. You saw how Kakashi was staring at a guy the whole time with a annoyed, angry face.

You both took a seat, Kakashi was still staring at the guy.

„Hey, is everything alright?" you tried to ask him.

He didn't hear you because he was too focused on the guy who was still staring at you. Finally, you noticed where he was looking at and chuckled.

„No need to be jealous over a guy who is just staring at me yknow," you said while laughing and giving him a peek on the lips.

‚I'm not jealous, just trying to show him you're already taken.'

„Well that technically means you're jealous, doesn't it?"

‚No definitely not.'

„Well if you say so."

You two gave in your order and waited for it. Meanwhile the guy stopped staring at you, waiting for an opportunity to ask for your number.

‚I forgot to order the drinks, I'll be right back yeah?'

„Alright I'll wait."

He stood up and went to the guy who took y'alls order. And exactly right when Kakashi was out of sight the guy came up to you and asked for your number.

Uh, hi, sorry to bother you but you really caught my eye, may I ask for your number?'

Before you could even answer to reject him, your boyfriend came right on point rejecting the guy for you.

‚I thought I made it obvious enough but she's taken. You can back off now.'

I was asking her and not you dude.'

„Watch your tone while talking to my boyfriend, he can reject you for me if he wants to, understood? He said you can back off now."

The guy was really embarrassed and went quickly away.

„Stop being so jealous, I can handle myself yknow."

‚I know you can handle yourself but still, I need to protect my precious girlfriend.'

„How cute."

‚You can stop now you know how I react to compliments.'

„Yeah I know thats the reason why I'm teasing you cutie."

He slightly blushed and turned his head to the side while you laughed at him. You two ate up and went back home.

lmao sorry for the end, i ran out of ideas. i guess this was a short one, sorry for that.
sorry for my grammar and spelling mistakes if I had any. I'm open for suggestions and requests!
see ya next time