He controls me...

A/n this part we get to know alittle more about luke 😘
Whiskers:
OMG. Luke is controlled by the devil. That's one thing I should be frightened by, but I'm not it's weird. I don't know why I'm not frightened at all. His whole personality changes in that split second and it only scared me alittle. I decided to ask him one question that I might regret asking...
"Luke?"
L:"Hmmm?"
"How does the devil control you?"
L:"I do not know, unfortunately, I have always asked my self that question since it happened when I was 2..."
"So you was 2 when he got you?"
L:"Yeah"
"You must have been so scared"
L:"I think I know why he has me though"
"How?"
L:"I remember my mum talking to a man, he looked suspicious, didn't like him one bit, she had signed a piece of paper, and it happened that night. He had me"
"So it could be your mothers fault."
L: "This means.... She gave me up technically. She never loved me...."
Then he got out the car so did I, he told me to get in his back, I did as I was told. And fuck me he was running fast. We got to this house. A little flicker of light arose and a woman came out. And Luke turned again.
L:"Hello mother"
Liz:"Oh my gosh! Luke! Your home!"
L:"Only a flying visit, this is whiskers aka Katya or Kat"
Liz:"hi"

We walked into the house, his mother was alone in this house so he did business with her and what I mean he killed her.

A/n omfg! Luke killed Liz!