I never really liked you.

A/n be prepared for a shock. New characters to be introduced as well😘
Luke:
Yes finally I killed that unloving mother! I killed my father when I was young so I don't have to worry about him. Now to get rid of this clingy girl. Ugh I thought I liked her but she's clingy and annoying. Don't worry I got a plan. I'm gonna take he'd somewhere no one will find us. The forest. I won't take the car. I'll run.

L: Kat, I need to talk to you, but not here. Somewhere more private.
K: okay?

She didn't sound so sure but oh well. I grabbed her arm and ran as fast as I could to the forest. It was full moon so I was at my strongest.

L: Katya. I lied I don't like you at all. You're annoying. So I guess it's time.

She started running. Like shell out run me. I turned and one thing I never had before came through. Fangs. I run at lightning speed and grabbed her by her hair and sunk my teeth into her soft skin and drained her for blood. As I left her lifeless body on the floor I heard sirens, I climbed to the top of a tree so they couldn't find me.

The police finally after half an hour went away. I climbed back down and I heard some foot steps and I turned around so quickly I think I got whip lash. But I saw this most beautiful girl in the world. She was walking towards me and my eyes widened to find she was an angel. I mean with the White wings no halo but my gosh. I decided to say hi, well very awkwardly.

L: h-hi
Angel: hey
L: I-I'm Luke. Luke Hemmings.
Angel: I'm Danielle. Danielle Smith but you can call me Dani.
L: so your an angel. And a gorgeous one too.
D: well I see that your a demon. And a handsome one too.
L: we shouldn't really be talking to eachother should we, I mean because we are from two completely different places that don't really get on.
D: I really don't care to be honest. I've seen all your work and it doesn't phase me but you do. I have been crushing over you for ages.
L: wow. *massivly blushing*

A/n omg! A demon and an angel falling in love?! How long will this last!!! Also this chapter was especially for ItsDaniHemmings as I'm in her book 'Hard To Get'