That band.

A/N WOO I'm back 😘 did y'all miss me?
Prewarning: there will be swearing! ⚠️

Luke
No! She remembers that idiotic band! She can't. I'll make her forget. Yet I did kill them....

*flash back* (A: Ashton, C: Cal, M: Mikey, L: Luke)
L: damn it! I hate you lot you had to ruin this day didn't you?!?!

M: We didn't mean too Luke

C: Yeah, we are so sorry

A: Luke just calm down, we can fix it ok?
L: No Ashton! you guys ruined my birthday! UGH I HATE YOU SO MUCH!
That's when I stabbed Ashton and Cal, and slit Mikeys neck.

L: hahaha. Now you can all suffer!

*end of flashback*

Whiskers

"Luke, was the band called 5sos?"
"Yes. Why." He replayed sharply
"Oh... Just wondering, what happened to the others?" I asked softly
"They died." He said so bluntly

My eyes widened, how could he be so blunt about it, 3 of his bestfeiends!

"Luke..... How did they die?" I asked
"Well, it was my birthday I planned for us all to go out, they decided to ruin it for me, it broke my heart. So I stabbed Ashton and Calum then slit Michaels neck. That's how I started my killing quest of people who made me unhappy." He replied as he pulled over with his eyes growing with anger.

"Luke! Calm down. Please!" I shouted
He screamed at me "NO ASHTON!" And his eyes tured black. "HOLY SHIT LUKE! WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed
"I SAID NO! YOU DONT CONTROLL ME! YOUR MINE AND ONLY MINE!"
His voice was demonic almost, it scared me. I stared to whimper. He calmed down, his eyes went back to ocean blue.

He went to cuddle me but I pulled away. Luke started to cry... "UGH IM SUCH A DICK, I KNEW HE WOULD COME BACK!" I tured to Luke, "who is 'he'?" I asked still firightened.
He tured his head slowly and replied, "the devil" I was in shock. I semi-screamed "THE DEVIL, WHAT HE CONTROLLS YOU?!"

A/N WTF Luke is being controlled?! And killed his band mates, well more will be revealed soon.....