Ashton.

A/n you probably guessed by the chapter title whom the devil is....

Luke:

L "Sooooo Ashton, mind if I kill you?"
A: "gotta get past first"
L: "don't worry I fucking will"

My eyes fully black its kicked in Dani by my side ready and we get through this wall he put up with no problems.

A: "Oh shit."
L: "told you."
D:"now let's just do what we are here to do Luke for fucks sake"
L: "okay😒"

Ashton had no where to run we had him in the corner. I got my 'tools' and Dani got the bible. As I was slowly slicing his neck Dani was chanting words from the bible. And soon the possession in me was gone. Ashton was dead.

Dani:

D: "we should get back now, they'll let you in"
L: "okay baby"

I kissed him softly on his lips and dragged him up with me. We arrived at the gates. Luckily we both get through.

D: "Sir."
G: "Oh, hello Dani. I already heard. Well done to both of you I'm very proud. But this must be Luke behind you?"
D: "yes it is Sir."
G: "Don't worry Luke I'm about to present you your wings. I won't hurt you"

Luke stepped beside me slowly and I walked him up. We stood side by side all angels watching. And we both presented with our fallen angel wings black but a curtain shade that doesn't resemble dark Angels.

G: "I present you all Danielle Smith and Luke Hemmings"
D&L: "thank you sir."

And that's when we fell on human land again.

A/n I'm not sure if I should carry on or not? Please tell me if I should.

Vote💁🏼
Comment💃🏻
Share👪