Room arrangements

Smajor was taken to the medbay by Janet and Plushys. He was sat on a cot and waited while the girls looked for equipment.

"Here. I found some bandages," Plushys told them. Janet smiled and took it before grabbing a cloth.

She put some rubbing alcohol on it and gently rubbed it. The pain hurt and Smajor jumped back while trying to not explode.

"Ow. Careful, I'm still a walking bomb," he snapped with a glare.

"Sorry. I'm gonna wrap it. Let's hope it doesn't get infected," she said and rubbed the back of her neck for a moment.

Smajor sat back down and let her put the bandages on before she tired it off.

"I think that's the best I can do," she admitted and Smajor nodded.

"I'm sure it's fine. Let's go check in with the others," he said and she nodded. They walked out of the medbay and towards the dropship.

Hafu stood there and looked over to them. A smile appeared on her face as she met them in front of the dropship.

"Plushys. Help 5up with the maps. Get interiors done," she ordered. She got a nod from the cheetah hybrid and looked towards the others. "Go look at the rooms. There's 5 of them," she explained and the others left.

Hafu walked to the bedroom that her and 5up had claimed. Every room was a plain white and had a bathroom across the hall.

She decided to go check on the others and opened the door next to hers. It seemed to be Kojis and Dumbdogs.

Both males looked up at her with smiles.

"Hi!" Koji said and she saw his tail start to wag. He was super sweet already and seemed happy when people were around.

"What's up?" Dumbdog asked. He was laying on his back while staying on a bed and he looked towards her.

"I was just checking in on everyone. Seeing who had what rooms," she explained. They both seemed content with her explanation and she left.

Hafu paused and 5up dropped next to her. They flashed each other smiles and paused to talk.

"Plushys is finishing the map. Then we can make copies," he explained. Hafu nodded and couldn't stop smiling.

"It's so nice to be away from those people," she said and 5up laughed with agreement.

"I agree. I'll be in our room if you need me," he called and ducked into the room. Hafu had taken a liking to 5up the moment she met him.

He was happy obeying orders she gave and seemed to be fine with giving them as well. He seemed to like being around others as well.

Hafu opened the next room and saw the other two girls. They both looked up at her and Hafu walked in with them.

"Hi Hafu!" Janet called out. Her tone was softer than others and it made her less threatening.

"Hi Janet. How did you know how to fix Smajors shoulder?" She asked the deer.

"It seemed normal. I don't really know," she admitted and shrugged.

"Are you trying to escape everyone else?" Plushys asked and Hafu shook her head.

"Just seeing who's where," she said and left. Plushys seemed like a sweet girl and had claimed herself protector of Janet. It was really cute.

Hafu moved to the second to last room. Opening the door she saw Smajor asleep on the bed with Steve laying on the other one. The rat looked up as the penguin entered.

Smajor was out like a light, Hafu was scared she would wake him up. He was sweet and easy to read like a book.

"What?" He asked in a softer tone as to let the starborn sleep. Hafu found that adorable and liked to see that the boys were so close already.

Steve might have been a rat but he still cared for others. Despite the fact that rats were usually solitary creatures.

"Nothing. I'll be back," Hafu said and saw Steve relax a little as she left.

Reaching the last door she opened it. DK looked up and bared his teeth. They were  sharp.

"DK, take it easy," Ellum said and she saw DK back off for a moment. He was still on edge but listened to Ellum.

"What?" He growled in a warning tone. DK was still very territorial while Ellum didn't seem to care.

"I was just comping to check on everyone. I'll see you guys later" Hafu said and left before DK could kill her.