A little playtime

DK sat in the office room with an emergency button. Ellum was in there with him and was talking to Koji and Dumbdog.

DK sat in the far top corner and watched them. It wasn't that he didn't like the dogs it was just the fact that he didn't like other hybrids.

He tolerated Ellum due to his wolfness and the pact instinct DK had.

For some reason he felt protective towards Ellum. He was listening but was still zoned out.

"I'm just saying. What if we went to explore?" Koji asked and that caused DK to listen in. Leaving?

"Like leave? I don't know......" Ellum mumbled.  He shot a glance at the alpha wolf who didn't even give him a glance.

Ellum found himself checking in with DK to do things. He found himself following the other wolf around often.

"Not for good. Just to look around. We can check in with Hafu and 5up if you really want," Dumbdog said and seemed happy.

Clearly to dogs didn't like being cooped up. Ellum noticed they were together a lot and figured they had a pact instinct as well.

Often times they would check in with DK randomly. DK found it slightly annoying but he found himself starting to tolerate it.

Ellum shrugged in response to the dogs. He didn't know if leaving was a good idea.

"Yeah. We should. Tomorrow. We need to learn the surrounding areas soon anyway," Ellum said, finally agreeing.

"Is DK coming?" Koji asked and nodded to the wolf in the corner.

"Hang on. DK?" Ellum called over. DK glanced over and cocked an eyebrow. He nodded for Ellum to continue. "You coming tomorrow?"

"Sure. Someone has to keep you out of trouble," he muttered the last part. Ellum nodded happily and glanced at the two dogs.

"Yes! Go talk to Hafu," he said and nodded to him. Dumbdog and Koji left to go find the yellow penguin.

Ellum moved his chair over to where DK was and stared at him. DK was leaving ack and his eyes were closed again, his ears back.

Ellum leaned forward and placed his hands on DKs legs. DK didn't flinch and kept his eyes shut.

He knew who it was as Ellums scent came off strongly. A more hidden scent of other people.

"What Ellum?" He asked with his eyes shut and Ellums tail started to wag. He wanted to play or do something.

"Can we do something?"

"What are you? A pup?" He asked and Ellum whined softly

"DK!! Please?" He asked and the other wolf sighed. DK knew he was gonna give into Ellum.

"Fine. What are we doing?"

"I don't know. I'm just bored," Ellum said as DK opened his eyes. The alpha wolf sighed and looked at the boy in front of him.

DK stood up and stretched as Ellum tackled him. DK hit the wall and immediately fought back.

Ellum was knocked off his feet because he wasn't expecting DK to use so much force.

He fell onto his back and looked up as DK straddled him. He groaned and pouted. DK stared at Ellum as he pinned his hands above his head.

"Really thought that was a good idea?" He snarled at the hybrid under him. Ellum pinned his ears down and watched.

"Kinda?" He asked with question in his tone. DKs snarl faded into a small smile as he kept him pinned. "Can I get up yet?"

"Nope. Not until you submit. You should know this," he answered. Ellum pouted and tucked his tail.

"Fine. You win," he mumbled and DK got back up. He reached his hand down and pulled Ellum to his feet.

"Are you going to attempt that again?"

"Probably at some point," Ellum admitted and walked out behind DK. He rolled his eyes and glanced at Ellum.

"It's getting late. I'm going to sleep," DK said as they walked into their bedroom.

Ellum watched for a moment as DK dropped onto his bed and pulled the covers up.

Ellum slid next to DK and curled into his chest.

"Ellum?" DK asked and didn't get a response. He realized that Ellum was already asleep or he was staying there. "Fine. You can stay," DK mumbled and felt Ellum move closer.