Going to explore

Everyone was up and ready for the morning. DK was ready to leave for a bit. The small pack glanced at each other.

DK scaled the wall with ease and Ellum followed him. Koji and Dumbdog jumped over and they glanced back through the chain fence.

"Ready?" Ellum asked. DK took off without any responses and they followed.

They slowed down a little bit once out of sight. It was just a small purple area without anything really there.

"Well this was disappointing," Dumbdog said as he crossed his arms. A small pour formed of Kojis face.

"Not important. We need to hunt for some food," Ellum said. DK remained silent as he picked up a scent.

He let out a low growl as a figure came towards them. It was bigger than they were and the pack slowly backed up. well, except DK.

The figure was brown and had ears on top of his head. They were more rounded and DK didn't recognize what it was.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" It asked. It was male and definitely didn't seem to like them.

DK didn't answer and they waited to see what he would do. DK remained ready for a fight until the man stood down.

"My name is Peter. You're hybrids as well?" He asked. DK glanced at the pack behind him and stood down.

"I'm DK. This Ellum, Koji and Dumbdog. And yes. You're a hybrid?" He asked. Peter nodded and held out his hand.

"I'm a bear. You're all types of dogs," he said. DK nodded and sighed.

"Where do you live?" Ellum asked in curiosity. He was peering over DKs shoulder, despite being taller than the man.

"Everywhere and nowhere at once," he said with a shrug. DK tried to reach through his com to talk to Hafu but it didn't go through.

"Came back to base with us. There's more than us four," Dumbdog offered. Peter glanced at DK. Obviously who he thought was in charge. With a nod from DK he accepted the offer.

"Sure. I can help you with whatever you need," he said. They all turned and raced back to base. Forgetting to get food and water.

Peter watched as they scaled the fence and followed shortly after. Hafu walked over and froze seeing Peter.

"Um. Hello?" Came her confused voice.

"Sorry. We were out of range," DK said and they explained who Peter was.

"I'm sorry, but I didn't think we have more rooms-" she started to say. 5up dropped from the sky and landed.

"Actually, Kimi found more. Opposite side of the base," he explained. Hafu broke into a smile.

"Well then, welcome aboard Peter," she said