world building: the basics

here's everything you need to know to get a basic understanding of MY countryhuman's world

The Human World & Countryhuman Realm:

Yes, ch do exist in the human world and people are aware they exist. However, they also have a separate dimension made just for them. It's essentially a duplicate of the earth, just much smaller (so transportation is easier). On this earth the ch have permanent residences, go to UN / other organizational meetings, and are ultimately safe from the public. No human has ever accessed this realm before and none hopefully ever will.

In the ch realm, every country has their own sector, usually depending on the size of their country on earth. For example, russia has the largest sector in the ch realm bc he's the biggest country irl. What type of house they live in also depends on their economy, how rich they are, and factors like that. (another ex. would be china & america who live in mansions)

The countries have a main work campus that they all go to for meetings and such. *Another chapter on solely just meetings will be coming soon*
Their office buildings are designed to look like the UN hq in new york (and just your typical everyday office building).

The countries used to spend a significantly more amount of time in their realm before the 20th century, whereas in modern day they spend the majority of their time in their own country helping out with whatever is needed of them. (chapters explaining what exactly they do will be coming soon)

To get from the ch dimension to earth is simple, all a country has to do is be in the designated room (usually on their work campus, but there are some spread out across their planet) used to transport the country through a portal into the human world. The country can appear in any place they want as long as they have the coordinates. All they have to do is punch in where they would like to go and press the go button.
(ignore my terrible explanation for this, i'm not that creative ok😭)

congrats, you've made it to the end of part 1 😈

i have a HUGE list of things and topics to touch on and explain, and i'll probably be posting that list soon so you guys can request what you want to see first!
one more thing! updates for this book may be slow. since i'm a perfectionist and very much so afraid of others opinions, (ik it's bad) i want to make sure these chapters do my headcanons justice and explain everything correctly.

as always i love to hear your feedback on my content & i'll see you in the next chapter!

xx