Chapter 21

TINA'S POV

I try very hard to concentrate on my hot chocolate, but I end up looking into Olivia's eyes. darn it. they look like chestnuts. warm and happy, like home. I should stop thinking. that would probably be best.

she slips over a carrot card, decorated with a sun and moon pattern. dark swirling in with light, the two orbs meet in the middle. she flips item revealing a drawing of a kitten with a little carrot in it's hair. the kitten is small and fluffy, it's grey fur contrasting with the orange of the carrot. underneath, in cute letterings, is my name.

"I made tarot cards" Olivia goes a bit pink.

"it's gorgeous" I reply, smiling a bit.

we continue eating our pastries in silence.

"what's your Harry Potter house?" I ask nervously.

"Ravenclaw, but I was so close to being Gryffindor. and you?"

"Hufflepuff." I reply laughing a bit.

"and why am I not surprised?" she replies, arching her brows.

I giggle again, blushing furiously. 

"it's not a bad thing, though" she takes my hand from across the table. "we both got the underrated houses"

"I know right!!!" everyone wants to be Gryffindor or Slytherin. it's so weird." I gush. god I'm so embarrassing.

"Oliver is Gryffindor and Rose is an avid Slytherin. it's really funny seeing them bicker." Olivia chortles. 

"well with me, we'll be a full house."

"and then we have our Gryffindor Rae and Slytherin Hunter."

"of course. I get such Drarry vibes from them!"

we carry on chatting, discovering our shared love for Harry Potter fanfic and Lesbian books. we ended up walking home, then parting ways so I could pick up some more clothes at home. but one thing that lingered in my mind was chestnut eyes and twin buns and soft pink lips.

ROSE'S POV

"YOOOO FELLOW BOOKNERDS!" I holler into my mic. a familiar intro to my fans, who spam a cheery POG into the chat. I grin from behind the screen. "today we'll be playing Among Us with a new lobby. I don't know who they are, so find out with me!" some viewers make guesses, and I put in the game code, making sure the viewers can't see it. I tap my mic once, a signature move I adopted a few years back.

"Hi guys! RedRose here!"

"HELLOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" yells out a British accent.

"TommyInnit?" I yell back. 

"Don't yell." laughs a familiar voice. GeorgeNotFound.

"The entire gang's here!" says Tubbo. 

"hello!" says dream.

"Ranboo! Say hello you little shit" Tubbo says. I smile thinking of the famous bee duo.

"who are you calling little" Ranboo grumbles at the exact same time BadBoyHalo says "language!"

I laugh, and I'm joined by Corpse's low giggles. I'm very glad I'm faceless so they can't see me turn a crimson hue. 

"we're two players short. do you know anyone to invite?" dream asks after a minute of exited chatting."