Welcome To Cordonia

After packing her bags and saying goodbye to Tom, Lauren finds herself on a private plane with Dinah and Zayn.

"Say 'goodbye' to New York and 'hello' to Cordonia," Dinah smiles.

"I can't believe this is happening," Lauren smiles.

"Believe it. Ready or not because we will be landing soon. And if your not ready those nobles will be eating you up," Zayn says.

"Geez don't scare her, Zayn. How are you holding up, Lauren?" Dinah asks the green-eyed girl.

"Honestly, they should watch out cause I'm up and ready to kick some noble ass," Lauren responds.

"Cocky. I like it. You might survive out there," Zayn smiles.

"Why are you so hung up on this?" Lauren asks him.

"Look, it's not to offend you. But I've seen boys and girls like you come and go and it's not good for you, or Camila, or for the royal family," Zayn says.

"Lauren is not some crown-chaser," Dinah defends.

"Zayn, to be completely honest I'm not like those other girls. I understand the importance if I win but it also matters to me for Camila's well-being," Lauren says.

"Camila's well-being doesn't matter for the Cordonian Council it all matters if the person is strong enough to lead the people. Heck, we probably wouldn't even be doing this. Camila would've probably been forced into marriage," Zayn says.

"I'll prove to you and everyone who ever doubts me wrong," Lauren says.

"That's the kind of confidence you need to play this game. All those nobles are part of the major houses in Cordonia and are determined," Dinah says.

The pilot announces their arrival and Dinah perks up from her seat looking out the window.

"Hey, look! You can see the Royal Palace from up here! Lauren you won't want to miss this scenery," Dinah waves her over.

Lauren moves over to where Dinah is and gazes out the window. Wow!... Lauren thought. "That is Cordonia? It's like straight out of a fairy tale. The sparkling blue ocean and the beautiful green swaying trees-"

"If you burst out singing like in the movies I'm jumping out of this plane with no parachute," Zayn interrupts Lauren.

"I'm just saying it's beautiful," Lauren sits back in her seat.

"It is, now isn't it? Are you ready?" Dinah asks her.

"Ready Freddy," Lauren responds.

~~~~~~~~~~

After they caught a Royal security ride, it finally stops after going through the big grand gates.

Lauren exits the car and her jaw drops at the beautiful sight.

"Voila, the Royal Palace. This is where you will be staying for the next couple of months," Dinah smiles brightly.

"The palace? I didn't know I would be staying... Here!" Lauren says in shock.

"All the nobles stay in the palace while the social season is underway. Even the ones running for Camila's hand," Dinah explains.

"Yeah living under the same roof makes it easier to attend and keep track of everyone during the events like the rose ceremony later," Zayn says.

Dinah rolls her eyes at Zayn and then looks back at Lauren. "Zayn is just kidding especially about the roses. Here I'll show you to your room, Lauren," Dinah picks up one of her bags.