reunion pt 2:

Patrick's pov:

Iwoke up to the sound of my alarm going off. "TURN IT OFF" Jillian snapped "okay, you dont need to shout at me" I said. She just grunted and rolled over to fall back asleep. I got up out of bed and went into the bathroom to take a shower. I didnt have much to do today so I just thought that I would take the dogs for a walk in the park and get a coffee to wake myself up properly.

I got into the steaming hot shower and instantly got soaked in the water. I reached to grab my shampoo and lathered it into my hair. It was lavender scented. It reminded me of ellen, that was her scent.. lavander. I quickly shook the thoughts away and rinsed out the shampoo from my hair. I haven't seen her in five years and i have a wife, i shouldn't still be thinking of her, all of the time. Once done in the shower, i got out and dried myself. With the towel still wrapped around me i went into my room to pick out today's outfit.

I was only going to the dog park and starbucks so i put on a blue tee shirt and some dark blue Jeans

Outfit:

I went back to my room and gently tapped my wife's shoulder and whispered "I'm going to take the dogs for a walk, I'll be back in a bit" she just mumbled something under her breathe that i couldn't hear

I went back to my room and gently tapped my wife's shoulder and whispered "I'm going to take the dogs for a walk, I'll be back in a bit" she just mumbled something under her breathe that i couldn't hear. Not bothering to talk to her anymore, I just left for the dog park.

I was walking around the dog park for about 15 minutes until i got bored and decided i wanted to go and get his coffee.

I drove my Porsche down the road to the nearest starbucks, walked in and ordered "a large caramel latte please" "okay, and is that all" the barista said "yes, thank you" I said

After I got my coffee I drove home, got my dogs out of the car and opened the front door to see Jillian sat in the couch. "Where have you been" she said in a frustrated voice. "I told you, I went to the dog park and to get coffee" I said in a friendly voice, trying to cover up my annoyance. Our marriage has been rocky lately, she was moody 24/7 and I couldn't be bothered with it, and her to be honest.

I heard my phone ring in my pocket. It was an unknown number. It rang about three times before I went into my home office to answer it.

"Hello"