- chapter 7 -

"WOOOOOOOOO" yelled like- everyone that was there staying in the AirBnB with us-

oh great-

I thought as Wilbur yelled..

"THAT WAS AWESOME YOU GUYS" 

I blushed, embarrassment filled my cheeks. I just stood there looking down.

"sorry" I said loud enough for them.

"NO ITS FINE IT WAS AWESOME-" said Toby.

I smiled knowing that they liked our singing..

"now go away" Tommy said playfully deadpanning it.

It was about 3 AM now and they heard us- hM well.. nothing can really do about it. 

"shall we continue ?" Tommy asked with a grin on his face he looked like he was a kid-

cute 

hM wHaT bRaiN i hate you.

Anyways, the next song to come on was 'Build A Bitch by Bella Poarch' personally I didn't like the girl but the song is pretty good- 

I sung the lyric's perfectly as Tommy laughed and watched as I "danced" around and kinda just joked with the song. 

That, finally came to an end.. Then a oddly familiar tune came on.

'deja vu'

Oh great- here comes the scream singing again.. Tommy could tell.

"so when you gonna tell her that we did that too.." We started softly

"do you get deja vu" I sung softly

The beat picked up as Tommy and I just "danced" around each other singing the lyrics softly.

"SO WHEN YOU GONNA TELL HER THAT WE DID THAT TOO.." so on

"THAT WAS THE SHOW WE TALKED ABOUT"

"WHEN SHES WITH YOU~ DO YOU GET DEJA VU~" I sung loudly.

Tommy and I sung along.. Many songs came on.. and then.. 'Heartbreak Anniversary by Giveon'

Tommy and I knew we were gonna have a slow song like this at some point.

"wanna ?" he asked

I nodded grabbing his hand. We slow danced- 

He spun me and we giggled. We had lots of fun together that night.. we are getting closer every day- I'm so happy to have Tommy in my life- Thank's to singing to loudly I met him..

Thanks to Toby.

I smiled as we danced.. I was spun a final time. We hugged as the song ended.

"aweeee" Ranboo and Toby said in union.

no- he saw- THEY SAW. I look over Tommy's shoulder to only see them. PHEW- I would die if they all saw. I smiled to Toby and he returned the gesture. Ranboo gave a soft wave and I smiled to him. Tommy kept hugging me as 'telepatia' came on. I sung the lyrics softly with my feet dangling and my head rested on his shoulder.

The sun was starting to come up. I felt Tommy set me down. I smiled to him and grabbed his wrist dragging him to the ocean. We sat right where the waves would end. The soft waves hit our feet as we watched the sunrise. It was nice.. peaceful.. oh go- SAPNAP CAME OVER AND THREW SAND AT US.

"HAHAHHAHAH" he laughed as I got up and chased him. 

Not too soon after he was laughing he was screaming. I threw tons of sand at him.