Chapter 9: Betrayal and the Lost

Two weeks later, Midnight woke up that morning. Midnight stretched herself out and can not wait to speak to Starscream. Midnight walked out behind the rock and she was done with all of her training. I wonder what Megatron would want me to do next because I am done with all of my training thought Midnight. Midnight looked around and saw everyone up and about. Midnight sees Knockout and Breakdown walking out of the cave. All the troops all got orders from Lord Megatron. Midnight sees Shockwave speaking with Dreadwing. Then Midnight looks over and sees Soundwave and Megatron talking with each other. Midnight was about to walk out and she heard a commotion coming from outside of the cave. Midnight stopped and wondered what was making all of the noise. Midnight looked over at Megatron who also heard the noise and he ran out of the cave with Soundwave following. Midnight sat down and waited and wondered what was going on and she looked over at Shockwave and Dreadwing who were also looking at the main cave entrance. Midnight got up and turned around and walked over to Shockwave and Dreadwing. Midnight sat down and looked at Shockwave. 

"Something does not seem right," replied Dreadwing looking at Shockwave. 

Shockwave looked at Dreadwing and nodded and he looked over at the entrance. They all heard the yelling, and Midnight looked at the main cave entrance and wondered what was going on. 

"Wait here," replied Shockwave looking at Dreadwing and Midnight, and then he walked out. 

Dreadwing and Midnight nodded and watched Shockwave walking out of the main cave. Dreadwing looked at Midnight and so did Midnight. Until one of the troops came in and told Dreadwing to come and help. Dreadwing looked over at the troop and nodded. Dreadwing sat up and ran out of the main cave with the troop following him. Midnight watched him and she was all alone in the cave. Midnight wondered what was going on and she walked over to her sleeping spot. It has been over an hour and Midnight was still laying in her sleeping spot. I wondered what is taking them so long thought Midnight. Midnight laid her head down and was about to fall asleep when she heard another commotion coming from the cave's main entrance. Midnight lifted her head and looked out from behind the rock. Midnight sees Soundwave, Megatron, Shockwave, and Dreadwing speaking with each other. Midnight listened to their conversation and heard that Lugnut and Starscream were fighting. 

"We will send scouts to look for Starscream," commanded Megatron.

Everyone else nodded to the command and waited to see what else that Megatron needed. Midnight listened and could not believe that Starscream ran off.

"Soundwave and Dreadwing, you will take to the east side of the territory. While Shockwave and a couple of troops take to the north side of the territory," commanded Megatron.

Soundwave and Shockwave nodded and they walked out. Dreadwing watched them walked out and he was about to walk out.

"Midnight was in the room an hour ago, Lord Megatron," replied Dreadwing looking at Megatron.

"I will go and look for her," replied Megatron and Dreadwing nodded and he walked out.

Megatron watched him leave and he sniffed the air and smelled Midnight's scent. Megatron looked at the spot where she was last time and smelled her scent with Shockwaves and Dreadwing's. Megatron continued to sniff the ground and smelled her scent close to the big rock. Megatron lifted his head and walked on the other side of the big rock. Midnight saw him coming over and he was about to walk on the other side. Midnight sat up and run out from behind the rock. Megatron stopped from where he was and looked behind him and sees Midnight running out of the big rock. Megatron yelled and ran after her. Midnight continued to run and ran out of the cave. Midnight stopped and heard something from behind her and she looked behind and sees Megatron running after her. Midnight looked around and saw a lot of blood everywhere on the ground and she sniffed the air and smelled Lugnut's and Starscream's scent. Midnight looked behind her again and sees Megatron coming closer. Midnight took off into the air and went to the favorite spot where she and Starscream always hang out and spend time together. Megatron skidded to a halt and could not see Midnight anywhere or where she took off to. Megatron walked over to Knockout who was attending Lugnut. Breakdown took some of the rookies for training.