Chapter 26: A Big Family

Midnight stops and looks at her sister who is sitting there and doing nothing. Midnight smiles and walks over to her sister. Megatron stops and watches his mate go over to her sister. Midnight sits down beside Winter and looked at her sister. Winter looks at her sister and wonders what she wants.

"I know you are looking at Starscream and not just Knockout," pointed out Midnight.

"I am not looking at Starscream," growled Winter and giving her sister the mean look.

"Well for some reason, Starscream likes you," replied Midnight.

Winter flinches and blushes a little and she looks over at Starscream who is talking with Knockout.

"Umm, I don't think so," replied Winter, and Midnight sighs.

"Come with me," said Midnight, and Winter looks at her in wonder at what her sister is planning on doing.

Midnight sits up and walks over to Knockout and Starscream who are still talking with each other. Winter follows her sister and wonders what they are both talking about. Starscream stops talking and so does Knockout and they both looked over at Midnight who is coming over to them. Midnight sits down and then they both see Winter following Midnight. Starscream grumbled a little and wonders why Midnight brought an Autobot with her.

"What do you want, Midnight," replied Starscream with a growl.

"Just want to talk," said Midnight, and Starscream grumbled and he looks over at Megatron who is giving Starscream the mean look and watching from the distance. Starscream flinched when seeing his master watching them. "I know Megatron is watching so we are just going to ignore him."

Starscream looks at her and rolls his eyes and looks at Knockout who sighs. Winter sits beside her sister and wonders what she is planning.

"So what do we want to talk about," asked Starscream with a low growl and wondering what they will be talking about.

"Nothing much, Starscream," answered Knockout and giving him the mean look.

Starscream blushed a little and grumbled a little. Winter smiles a little and looks at Knockout and then back at Starscream and started to blush a little. Knockout looks at her and smiles and he looks at Midnight when she looks at Starscream who is blushing towards Knockout and Knockout is now blushing towards Winter. 

"Why are you looking at the two of us," asked Knockout with wonder.

Starscream looks at Midnight and wonders what is she planning. 

"Nothing just realized that you two like each other," answered Midnight and she is looking at Knockout and Starscream and they both flinched.

They are blushing at each other and Starscream grumbled. Midnight sighs and looks at Winter who flinches and looks at her sister and then looks at Starscream and grumbles a little.

"Why do you think that," growled Starscream and giving Midnight the mean look and Knockout is also looking at her.

"Well, Winter is not the only one looking at Knockout," pointed out Midnight and Knockout give her the mean look and wonders who is she looking at. "I think you three should be a threesome."

Knockout, Starscream, and Winter both stared at Midnight and they looked at each other. They all started to blush a little towards each other. Midnight smiles and Winter blushes a lot more.

"I hate you so much sister," grumbled Winter and looking at Midnight.

Midnight snickered and smiles, "Aw, I love you too."