Chapter 2: New World Part 2

Close to morning and the sun was not even up, Midnight woke up from a nightmare. Midnight lifted her head and huffed and puffed from the nightmare and she looked around. Midnight put her head down and sighed. It was just a nightmare thought Midnight and she looked outside and noticed that the sun was about to come up. Midnight sighed and sat up and walked out of the cave slowly to not wake her sister, Winter. Midnight walked over to the pool of water and started to drink water from the small pool. Midnight stopped drinking and heard a sound coming from the forest. Midnight lifted her head and looked at the forest and wondered what creature made that weird rustling sound. Midnight listened for a while and then she shook her head and went back to drinking from the small pool of water. Midnight stopped drinking and she sighed and lifted her head. Midnight looked around and then she looked at the cave and sighed again. Midnight walked into the cave and she heard something and wondered what made that sound. A shadow portal opened up next to Midnight. Midnight walked into the portal and wondered where she was. Midnight looked around and looked behind her and realized the shadow portal closed behind her. Midnight closed her eyes and the shadow portal opened right in front of her. I can open shadow portals thought Midnight, raising her eyebrow and wondering how her sister is going to react. Midnight sighed and walked into the shadow portal that she just opened up and Midnight stopped and looked around. Midnight saw her sister sleeping and Midnight walked over to her and heard the shadow portal closed behind her. Midnight laid down next to her sister and went back to sleep.

~

Lazerbeak was sitting on a tree and made a rustling noise and he stopped and watched the dragon. Lazerbeak realized that he needed to find a place to sleep until morning because he realized that nightfall is coming up. Lazerbeak saw a tree with a hole in it and he flew over to the spot and laid down and went to sleep. Morning came up for him and Lazerbeak opened his eyes and looked around wondering how long he was sleeping. Lazerbeak got out of the tree and looked around and saw the two dragons up and about. Lazerbeak looked in the direction that he came from and flew off to the direction of his master.

~

The next morning, Winter woke up first and walked out of the cave not realizing that someone was nearby. Winter walked over to the small pool of water and put her head down and started to drink water. Midnight woke up a little later and walked out of the cave with tiredness in her eyes. Midnight looked around and then saw her sister drinking water. Midnight put her head down and started to drink water. Midnight and Winter both stopped drinking water and to scan for any danger. Midnight and Winter both smiled and they talked with each other.

Winter looked at her sister and smiled and Midnight also smiled. Winter walked over to her sister and she walked over to the pool of water and put her head down to drink some water. Midnight looked over at her sister who was drinking water and Midnight also walked over and put her head down and drank some water from the small pool. Winter stopped drinking and lifted her head and looked around wondering what will happen to them now. Midnight lifted her head and looked at her sister wondering what was on her sister's mind. Winter looked at her sister and both sisters locked eyes on each other. Winter and Midnight both smiled and they both turned around and walked over to the big rock and watched some birds and deer coming out of the forest.

~

Meanwhile, in Decepticon territory, the Decepticons all woke up and were doing the things that Megatron commanded them to do. Megatron talked with Soundwave about something. Until Soundwave saw a white figure flying towards them. Soundwave stopped talking and looked over the white figure and realized that it was Lazerbeak flying towards them. Megatron wondered what Soundwave was looking at and then he looked behind him and saw Lazerbeak flying towards them. Starscream was on patrol and he came back and walked over to the group and wondered why they both stopped talking. Starscream looked behind Megatron and saw Lazerbeak flying towards them.