Chapter 4: Training

Midnight woke up first thing early in the morning, Midnight lifted her head and she has been having nightmares, but that did not stop her from sleeping. Midnight looked around then got up from her spot and poked her head out behind the big boulder and looked around the cave. Everyone is still asleep, thought Midnight, looking at everyone's spots. Then Midnight fell upon Starscream and Megatron, Then she looked at Soundwave and Shockwave. Midnight then looked at the entrance of the cave that goes into more sections of the cave and started slowly walking towards the entrance. Midnight stopped at the entrance of the cave and turned her head to look behind her and saw that everyone was still asleep. Midnight turned her head back around and looked both ways then went left to the entrance of the cave where she came in from the beginning. Midnight walked the rest of the way to the entrance and went outside of the cave. Midnight stopped at the entrance and looked around. The sun was not even up yet and Midnight with her tired eyes knows that if she leaves the cave then she is in trouble. So Midnight looked above and saw a good spot to watch the sunrise. Midnight jumped a couple of rocks to get to the top and then she saw a flat area where she could lay down. Midnight layed down and looked at the horizon. The sun was peeking through the mountains. Midnight watched it and then thought to herself it is so beautiful.

Meanwhile, inside the cave, Knockout woke up first and lifted his head, and looked around, and then looked at Breakdown

Meanwhile, inside the cave, Knockout woke up first and lifted his head, and looked around, and then looked at Breakdown. Breakdown was sleeping next to him and he also woke up and lifted his head. Breakdown looked at Knockout and he nodded that it was time to get up. Knockout also nodded then he got up and so did Breakdown. Breakdown and Knockout will be training youngsters. Knockout and Breakdown were talking with each other and waited for Lord Megatron to get up. Across the room, Starscream woke up and lifted his head, and saw that everyone was awake. Then Starscream got up himself and stretched himself then walked over to the others. The troops all woke up at different times and then Megatron woke up last. Megatron saw Soundwave, Shockwave, and Starscream talking with each other. Knockout and Breakdown were both talking with each other and wondered what type of training that they would give to the youngsters. All three of them stopped talking and looked over at Megatron and Megatron sat down and all three of them nodded and Megatron nodded and then started his commands to get everyone working. Starscream goes out on patrols and Knockout and Breakdown train youngsters. Knockout and Breakdown both heard him and they both walked out of the room.

Everyone else nodded, then Megatron got up to command the troops to go do certain things like guard certain entrances of the cave, etc. Shockwave walked out of the cave and he turned right to go do something else. Starscream was about to head out to go do patrols around the territory then stopped and looked over at the black dragon's sleeping spot. Starscream looked over at Megatron who was done taking care of everyone else. Then Megatron turned around and caught Starscream's gaze. Megatron growled with a mean look and wondered what Starscream was doing. Then Starscream looked over at the black dragon's spot and Megatron stopped growling and looked over at where the black dragon slept. Megatron and Starscream look at each other and they are both wondering if she will wake up and join up with them. Soundwave waited for Megatron at the entrance of the sleeping cave. Soundwave watched everyone leave the area and looked over at Megatron and Starscream who were doing something.