DreamHalo

DreamHalo<3

Royal AU!!

TW// Blood, Knife/dagger, mentions of homophobia
~
- this is the updated version! :D

++++

"Dream, As you know me and your mother have discussed getting a female omega for you, as you are coming of age to get a mate." The king spoke as he held the queen's hand.

"Yes son. I b-believe it's time for you to get a spouse suitable for the throne" she mumbled, trying not to tense as the king squeezed her hand.

"How many times do I have to tell you?" He said looking at his father, clenching his fists. He felt as if he was gonna explode with anger.

"I don't like women. I like men." He growled, he felt angry as he knew he wouldn't be accepted for liking men.

"No. You don't, it's just a phase. We are going to present some women to you Tomorrow and you will pick a wife to be in the role of queen as you rule. To have your children." The king said more demandingly, and angry.

"It's disgusting to like men. You would be a disgrace, putting a bad reputation on us and what we stand for." The king snapped at his son. Standing, yanking the queen up out of her spot, making her let a small yelp out.

"I won't be doing that. I am not going to that little fucking event. And I will not be seeing those women." Dream said tensing up as he looked at his mother, she looked like she was going to cry.

"YOU WILL NOT BE LIKE THAT IDIOIC SISTER OF YOURS! RUNNING OFF WITH THAT DISGUSTING WOMEN." The king shouted, making the queen cry. As he gripped into her hand, crushing her hand.

"YOU WILL CONTINUE THE BLOODLINE EVEN IF IT KILLS YOU. YOU WILL BE BEHEADED IF YOU EVER EVEN THINK OF MARRYING A MAN" The king thundered, as if the whole room shook. Making Dream's mother cry even more from the shock of it.

"I'm leaving." He said turning around to walk out. Just then the castle doors busted open and two knights came running in. One took off their helmet as they bowed. Showing a man, with quite fluffy chocolate brown hair, and emerald green eyes. He had a scar on his lip and right eye. And small freckles covering his cheeks.

"king! They're has been an invasion in the village of estrellas! And they're headed to the castle-" he priced frantically, his voice sounded sweet, like honey.

"protect my son. Other one protects my wife. I will go into battle-" he said, finally letting go of the queen's hand, and running off to the armory room.

One of the knights started running towards the queen and grabbing her, and soon running off with her.

"MOM-" Dream said but was cut off by someone picking him up and running off with him.

"HEY- I-" He stammered, but then was cut off by the sweet voice again.

"No need to worry- she's going to be taken care of- we need to get somewhere safe" the voice interjected.

'Damn this guy is strong-' he thought as he looked down at the fluffy hair.

++++

"sorry mr. I'm probably gonna have to skin you" the man said, ruffling his own hair.

"WHAT? SKIN ME FOR WHAT-" he started to panic, as he struggled to get out of the rope he was in.

"yea, for money?? Organ sell for a lot around here you know" he said pulling a dagger out.

"HOW CAN YOU JUST SAY THAT- I DON'T WANNA BE SKINNED AND SOLD-" He screamed.

"Babes calm down, it was a joke, okay maybe it wasn't but you wouldn't know." Helaughed washing it under the water from the sink, as he hummed a tune.

Dream has stopped struggling as he is scared half to death now. Trying to see the man's face, he had a good build, and looked to be around 5'5. Dream was 6'1. So a good height difference. Maybe that could be an advantage.

"and I can't decide, whether you should live or die~" he sang softly. "Oh, you'll probably go to heaven, please don't hang your head and cry" he sang again softly. Worrying Dream if he actually meant it rather than him just singing.

"What do you want with me?-" he whispered, just barely enough to get the man's attention.

"Oh I don't know, my boss just told me to keep you here- anyways what's your name hun?" He said smiling as he walked closer, drying the dagger.

"um- Dream" he gulped, getting a better look at the man. He was very cute indeed. Just dream's type. He smelled heavily of peaches. His green eyes sparkled as if he had the intent to kill Dream right then and there. He had earrings on, both blue diamonds. which didn't match what he was wearing.

"ohh! Cute name- my name's bad." He grinned, moving closer to dream. Still cleaning the dagger.

"Marry me please." Dream blushed. In his mind he was screaming and crying. He really did wish that he didn't say that to the very attractive man.

"what?-"

++++

ahhh more words. Y'all I updated this one. I hope you guys like it. Yall see my writing skills improving 🙏