Don't get to greedy

bbh Harem

??? AU

TW//None yet I believe...

_________

Bad stood outside a huge casino,along with his friend puffy and skeppy.
B-"I don't think this is a good idea puffy..."
P-"it's a great idea bad!you have to have some fun in life yk!"
S-"YEAH BAD!NOW LETS GO!!"
Skeppy grabbed bads hand and started running inside,followed along by puffy.

As soon as they entered they found an astonishing site,a glass chandelier,beautiful paintings,gambling tables and food areas.bars with wasted away men sitting there.Soon skeppy ran off to who knows where."SGEPPY!"bad shouted but it was to late he was already gone."dont worry bad I'll stay with y-IS THAT A PUPPY!?" Puffy exclaimed as she ran away from bad.leaving bad at the entrance alone.

"HEY YOUR LATE!!"someone shouted at bad.soon they grabbed bad and dragged him somewhere."hey!I do-"bad explained,but he was soon cut off."dont lie your supposed to be with the boss!now put this on-"the person said soon handing bad a bag."wait-"bad tried to ask.but soon the person left bad alone in a changing room.

Bad looked at the outfit.his faces slowly changed from okay to wait what the fuck.the clothes were a white skirt,with a black crop top ,with some leg garter and thigh high platform heels."what the muffin..."bad said as he looked at it as if he didn't have an interest in it."HURRY UP!!"someone yelled."DO I HAVE TO PUT THIS ON!?"bad yelled back."YES!UNLESS YOU WANT THE BUNNY OUTFIT!!"the person shouted back."bad scrunched his face,the bunny outfit sounded worse to him,than this.so he put it on quickly.he looked at himself in the mirror.surprisingly he actually looked cute.and he was truly wrong it looked very good and was comfortable.

Bad was soon walked out of the room.just to be yanked by someone and dragged off to somewhere else.
B-"wait-"
??:"no.you don't have time for questions!your already late!"
B-"but-what for?-"
??:"FOR THE BOSS!HES EXPECTING YOU DUMBASS"

They were now on the top floor of the casino.In front of a big door.the person who had dragged bad knocked on the door twice,before it opened.now both of them,walked up to a desk with the chair facing the other way,the reflection was blurry,due to the lights from down below.bad couldn't really make out who this person was till...

The chair turned around,and to no surprise,there was a man,the man had dirty golden wings,a scar on his eye and a tux.
??:"oh?~darling you look soo..delectable~"
B-"w-what?-"
??:"boss,this is the boy you asked for right?"
??:"of course,now leave"
Bad was so confused,he was just dragged here and had no idea what the fuck was going on,he was also being called 'delectable'he didn't know what the hell that meant.

_________

A/N:YES.I AM GOING TO START WRITING MORE OFTEN.IM SORRY FOR BEING AWAY FOR SO LONG I KINDA FORGOT THIS WAS STILL HERE BUT THATS SOMEWHAT OKAY BECAUSE I AM BACK UHM...I JUST WANTED TO UPDATE THIS CAUSE I PROBABLY WONT HAVE TIME TO TOMORROW-ILL ADD MORE,I SWEAR- IF THERES SPELLING ERRORS ILL FIX THAT TOMORROW

I am also very tired so I am going to sleep 😍🤞
547 words