Chapter 5 : Greatest Love Of All.

(Amber's P.O.V ; The next day)

I'm happy with the turn out of the wedding and reception, it was huge. I hadn't seen or talked to Chord for 6 weeks, my mom said it was bad luck. Then my sister said it really brings you closer together on your honeymoon. Chord was'nt happy about it and quite frankly, neither was I. I'm sure it will all be worth it though. We just got off our plane for our one week honeymoon in Jamaica.

.........................................................

Chord carried me into the honeymoon suite of the hotel, almost ripping my reception dress in the process. Which was probably his goal, but I wanted to make love to my husband the right way. It's not sex anymore, its between a husband and wife now.

It had'nt even been 10 minutes that we'd stepped inside the room and Chord was already trying to make a move. He began sucking my neck, trying to kiss me, etc.

“Babe, stop” I whined.

"It's been six weeks, excuse me for wanting to have my way with my wife." He pouted before putting his lips back on my neck.

“Babe…” I said again but he didn’t stop.

“C’mon Ambs.” He said, kissing my sweet spot. I moaned in pleasure.

“You like that baby?” He asked.

“Mhmm…..” I said half moaning. He kissed the spot again, wanting me badly.

“Oh god, Chord.” I said in complete pleasure. That’s when I took control. I straddled him, slowly nipping at his shirt.

“I like where this is going” He said.

“Shut up, you’re mine now.” I said seductively. 

I ripped his shirt off aggressively, stripping his jeans as well. He laid there, naked. Boy did I miss seeing this. He helped me out of yoga pants and t shirt, leaving me naked.

“I don’t tease, but I don’t warn either.” I whispered in his ear. I felt his penis rise.

“Bit excited babe?” I giggled to myself. I began to kiss his neck, really wanting to surprise him. As he was feeling my body, I quickly sat on his cock; letting a loud moan escape from my mouth.

“God, Chord I don’t remember you being this big.” I mumbled, riding him.

“Fuck yeah, ride me baby.” He groans. I moaned louder, adjusting to his big size. After moments of riding his dick, Chord pulled out me and got on top of me.

“My turn.” He whispered. Without warning, he thrusted into me, so hard. The loudest moan made its way out of my mouth.

“OH MY GOD.” I moaned. I could seeing him smiling. Cheeky bastard.

“Say my fucking name baby.” He commanded. I moaned louder and louder, not obeying his commands. Seeing this, he thrusted into me harder. I still don’t obey. He thrusted into me so hard I couldn’t help but scream his name.

“CHORD, FFUUCCKK”. I yelled.

“Chord I’m going to c-” I didn’t even finish the sentence when he interupted.

 “Wait, hold it in babe.” He whispered.

“C’monnn , it’s coming.” I moaned frustrated, but obeyed.

“Go.” He whispered. I let my juices flow onto his penis.

“You’re so warm Mrs.Overstreet.” He chuckled, kissing my neck, as he finished up.

He laid down next to me, wrapping a blanket over us. I wrapped an arm around his torso.

“I know it's been a while but, Jesus baby.” He said, out of breath. 

I laughed, knowing I satisfied him.

“What can I say.” I responded cheekily.

That was honestly the best sex of my life.

..........................................

Feedback ? (: