FINALE : All The Man That I Need.

(Several Months Later ; Amber's P.O.V)

I fell asleep I was cramping like hell, when I thought I felt my water broke. Then I realized I was'nt even eight months pregnant with my twins. I know that twins usually come a little early, but 30 weeks was really early. I looked down at the mystery substance on the bed, inbetween my legs. It was bright red...blood.

"Chord, wake up. Chord wake up, we need to go the hospital." I nudged him.

"What, what happened?" He said still half alseep.

"I'm bleeding, alot." As soon as the words fell from my mouth he rushed to my side, and I broke down in tears.

"Oh my God ... Baby, that doesnt mean anything. They will be fine, we will be fine." He assured me and helped me get to the door and grabbing the baby bag.

Once we got the hospital, Chord asked for our doctor and he wheeled me to Dr.Griffin's office.

"What's going on?" The doctor asked.

"I woke up about an hour ago, thinking my water broke but when I looked down it was a lot of blood." I started to cry.

"Okay, we're going to get you an ultrasound and see what's wrong. But until then, lets not panic okay?" He said.

Chord wheeled me to the room for the ultrasound, he put the cold jelly on my stomache and began looking around.

"Ok, Mr. and Mrs. Overstreet, I know what the problem is ... The chord is wrapped around both of their necks, its very rare situation. I've only seen it twice in my twenty years of practice." He said.

"Well, what the hell do we do?" Chord asked.

"I did an emergency c-section in both cases, and the baby lived and so did the mother. The later we wait, the more dangerous the situation becomes." He said.

With that, the doctor prepared me for the c -section, giving Chord scrubs and wheeling me into the surgery room. I felt pressure, and a little pain but Chord was there holding my hand the entire time.

......................................

My parents, sisters and Chord's parents, sisters, Nash and the rest of Hot Chelle Rae were all in the waiting room.

Chord had our daughter in his arms, I had my son as Dr.Griffin wheeled me to the waiting room.

"Everyone welcome our 4 pound Chord Overstreet Jr. and 3 pound Josie Overstreet. Both healthy, by the grace of God. The doctor says we're very blessed." I smiled.

"Hi baby Chord." Nash said looking at his dark brown haired-hazel eyed nephew.

"Hey baby Josie." My mom said, as Josie locked her tiny hand around my mom's pinky. She swooned over her dark brown curly haired, grey eyed grandaughter. 

....................................

After a week, they finally realeased the twins from the hospital. Once we got home, Chord carried in both of the babies in their carseats. I sat up on the bed, breastfeeding the twins. I put them to sleep in their bassenets shortly after, and after getting ready for bed himself; Chord climbed into the bed and put his arm around me, kissing my head.

"They're beautiful , just like their mother." He smiled.

"We're so blessed." I grinned.

Thank God I had my husband, and my babies. Without them, I'd be lost.

....................................

The End, thanks for reading <3