Chapter 6 : I Wanna Dance With Somebody.

(The Next Week ; Back in L.A ; Chord's P.O.V)

"Oh my god, my heart is like pounding . Hurry you know I'm impatient." She smiled.

"Ok, we're here." I parked the car and went around to her side to open her door.

"Amber, no peaking !" I laughed, adjusting the blind fold.

"Well hurry then Mr.Overstreet !" She said.

"Okay, Mrs.Overstreet." I laughed again, taking her hand and leading her into our destination.

"Surprise !" I said taking the bandana off her eyes.

"I hired a team of movers to move us here, and decorate it for us." I smiled.

"Welcome home baby." I added, opening the door to the three bedroom house.

She covered her mouth and look around. I waited for some sort of sign of approval and she started crying.

"Im sorry Amber, Oh my God, please dont cry ! We dont have to live here ! I was just trying to be a good hus-" She cut my rambling off by crushing her lips.

She tangled her hands in my hair and I cupped her ass, pulling her closer to me and deepening the kiss. I swear if she didnt stop me by pulling away, I would've taken her right then and there on the living room floor. When I felt her soft lips leave mine, I felt a little off balance, probably giving her a pouty and childish look.

"So, I take it that you like it and we're staying here?" I questioned.

She nodded, giving me that same look of "Of corse, you crazy white boy." that she gave me when I asked her to marry me.

I pressed the button, signaling the boys of 'Hot Chelle Rae' to come in a serenade her for me.

Ian handed her a bouquet of roses and a teddy bear, as Nash got out his acoustic guitar. Jamie got his drumsticks out and Ryan began singing 'Silly Love Songs by Paul McCartney & Wings.' They all sat in a circle on the floor and continued singing the song.

"Chord Overstreet . You sneaky devil." She smiled.

"Someone's trying to get laid tonight." She snaked her arms around my neck.

"Not just that." I winked.

"I just wanted to remind you how much I love you." I added.

"You're amazing." She pulled me in for a kiss.

We started to slow dance to our song and she rested her head on my chest.

........................................

Feedback ? (: