Chapter 7 : So Emotional.

(Chord's P.O.V; The next day)

I woke up to little kisses on my cheek and I opened my eyes to see Amber looking at me.

"Well hello Mrs. Overstreet." I grinned kissing her.

"Good morning Mr. Overstreet." She smiled, getting up and going to the bathroom.

"We should get some starbucks." She yelled.

"That sounds so good, let's go." I grabbed my phone.

"Wait , as is?" She said, referring to my shirt and yoga pants she was wearing.

"Yes, your sexiest when your not trying." I winked as we walked out of the hotel room, hand in hand.

Since starbucks is literally only three blocks away from our new house, we decided to go on a little walk together, just us. It started drizzling a bit , right after we got inside Starbucks.

After we both ordered and drank our drinks, we walked out and made our way back home.

Out of no where, it started pouring.

"Wow, really." She laughed at the fact that we were almost to our destination and we were both soaking wet.

"You're adorable." I grabbed her by the hips, and her breath hitched. We were inches from each other, and I pulled her in for a kiss, I felt her smile halfway into it. I bit her lip and grabbed her ass, and she smacked my hand away.

"You're such a fucking tease." I mumbled against her lips.

"You love it." She smiled.

"True." I laughed.

"Catch me if you can." I yelled, running across the street.

I stopped as I reached the sidewalk, and turned around to face Amber.

She began walking, but stopped when we both heard a truck swerve and honk. She just stood there. I ran towards her, after I realized she was probably in shock since it seemed like her feet were planted to the ground.

"AMBER LOOK OUT !" I yelled, while running towards her.

I was too late. The black truck hit her, I screamed and held her once I reached her body. She was laying still, in the middle of the road with her eyes closed.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO? CALL THE AMBULANCE." I screamed at the man, who slowly got out of the truck and got out his phone.

"Amber, please wake up. Please. Please, I love you so much. Please open your eyes, This is all my fault. Im so sorry." I held her in my arms, rocking back and forth.

"I just hit a young women with my truck, it was an accident but she looks really bad I need an ambulance" He said.

"Ok, thank you." He hung up.

"Im so sorry, I'll do anything I can to help." He added.

........................................................

Sad chapter, what do you think will happen next ? :(