Chapter 3: Bird freedom Bruh !!

A/n: Sorry if I late update !! My brother used the PC for the whole day since he has online class .__. So yeah I have to actually wait for him to finish what he doing anyway enjoy

================================================================================

No One's POV

It was the next day and Y/n did his daily routine eating cookies that Kuroka made, giving the Nekomata a head pat and gave Asia a head pat too instead of going to school his going to hang out with her. Y/n wear his regular clothes and let Asia borrowed some clothes like a shirt and pants and some shoes since the priest slice her clothes, Y/n takes Asia outside and start showing her around even eating some fast food and doesn't know how to eat it. Y/n showed her how to eat it and Asia eating the fast food first time, Y/n showed her to the arcade and try to play some he notice Asia looking at the plushies at the crane machine. Y/n played the crane machine and won her the toy Asia turn reds at this a bit and hug the plushie, They continue hanging out sometimes Y/n take some photos on his phone with her. It was finally afternoon the two are walking at the park Y/n sat on the bench and told her to take a seat next to him, Asia told him she had fun and Y/n smile and said something to Asia that made her surprise.

Y/n: Anything to make a friend happy bruh 

Asia: !!! *tears up*

Y/n: Bruh !! You okay ?! Did I do something Bruh ?

Asia: N-No you ddn't do wrong it's just .. I never have a friend before ..

Y/n: What Bruh !! You have one now !!

Asia smiles at him and looks from far she start telling him about her past Y/n gave her a sad bruh look, She keeps telling him about it and wipe a tear when she told him she was happy to meet him. Suddenly Y/n felt something and look up seeing a familiar feather in the air both of them look up seeing a familiar black hair woman.

Asia: *hugs Y/n's arm* R-Raynare-sama

Raynare: Come Asia, Let's go back 

Asia: No, I don't want to ... helping you all kill people ... and also me 

Y/n: Bruh why you have bruise in your face

Raynare: *growls* that is none of your concern !!

Y/n: IT IS NOW BRUH 

Y/n summons her soul and drags her in front of him Raynare eyes widen seeing Y/n's purple eye glowing brighter, Asia saw this and try to calm him down but he just pat her head and look at Raynare directly in the eye.

Y/n: Now tell me bruh ... why you have bruise on your face bruh ?

Raynare: It's because of you !! You didn't die !! Even Kalawarner have been punished for failing !!

Y/n: What the Bruh ?! Who hurts women ?! Not cool !! Let me give them manners bruh !!

Before the two could react to what Y/n said he already vanished taking Raynare with him Asia look worried at this and runs to get help, Asia keeps running and bump into someone and it was Issei he looks surprised seeing her. Asia shakes her head and start telling Issei Y/n was in trouble and he was at the church, Issei's eyes widen and takes her to Rias and told Rias what happen. Rias sighs at this and told Issei there's nothing she could do since Devils aren't supposed to step foot on the church, But Asia begs her and told Rias that if they won't help Y/n will get hurt Akeno looks at Rias for a second.

Rias: I'm sorry but we couldn't do anything for now

Asia: *tears up* Epic-san ...

Asia shakes and wipe her tears away and runs out of the Orc club, Issei follows her Rias told Koneko and Kiba to follow the two. Issei stop Asia and told her he will help her save Y/n, Asia looks in hope and smiles at him Koneko and Kiba also catch up with the two.