PART SEVEN

It's been a week now that Yibo didn't disturb Zhan. This make Zhan feel like a loner.

'Why do I have to think about him? Zhan wake up you're not falling in love aren't you??!!!'

Zhan slap his face a couple of times to make sure he isn't dreaming..

"What are you doing Zhan?"

Zhan startled by the sudden disturbance.

"Bin...ahh I was just thinking about something..by the way Bin, did you see your sister?" Ask Zhan to Yu Bin.

"No I didn't but I think she was going to shop to buy...you know something...like women things when they're having period....."

Zhan was thinking about something that Yu Bin told but nothing was going inside his brain.

Zhan scratch his nape and asked Yu Bin about the something with an awkward smile.

Yu Bin slap his forehead, he thought Zhan know what he mean by that something but truthfully not.

"Women's Pad for the blood that comes out from their vagina..."

Zhan nodded his head with a pout.

"Ouhh...ok then.. hehehe"

~~~

Yibo was thinking about Zhan for the whole week since his father didn't allow him to go out for school or meet his friends. In other words, He was grounded.

Yibo was missing Zhan like hell. Even though he just meet Zhan a week ago but there's something that makes him attracted to him.

Yibo was smiling like a crazy people when he remembers a week before he was grounded.

[Flashback]

"Hey Bunny!" Yelled Yibo when he see Zhan walking in front his class.

Zhan who's just back from the toilet startled by the yelled and look at the someone who is yelling at him with sharp eyes.

"Ouch...your glared make me feel like I was stab by a dozen of knives bunny... please stop looking at me like that or else I might die because of you!!"

Yibo said holding his chest like he was stabbed for real.

Zhan just walked away with a glared. Yibo smirked and follow Zhan.

When he walked by Zhan side, he pushed Zhan to nearest room.

"What the fuck are you doing?! Let me go!!" Whisper yelled Zhan while pushing Yibo away from him.

But Yibo didn't even back away instead move more closer to Zhan.

"You better stopped right now before I kicked your dick!!" Warned Zhan.

"I rather you hold my dick than you kicking my dick.." said Yibo with his pervert smile.

"YOU!!!" Zhan widen his eyes and pushed Yibo away from him.

Zhan glared at Yibo and start to walk away from the pervert shameless man but before he could go out from the room, Yibo grab Zhan wrist and pushed Zhan back to the the wall. Yibo pinned Zhan hand above his own head.

Zhan was shocked like hell that he struggling to get away from Yibo. "YOU PERVERT!! LET MY HAND GO BEFORE I REALLY KICK YOUR DICK!! YOU DICKHEAD LET ME GO DON'T MAKE ME MAD YOU FUCKER!! BASTARD!! YOU SHAME....!!" Before Zhan continue to curse Yibo. Yibo pinned Zhan hard to the wall and kiss Zhan really hard.

Zhan who didn't expect Yibo to kiss him froze. Yibo who felt that Zhan stopped struggling take the initiative to go further but before Yibo go further Zhan pushed Yibo so hard that Yibo almost lose his balance.

Zhan wiped his lips and went away living Yibo.

[End of flashback]

Yibo was still smiling like crazy people that he didn't realize his father enter his room. Yibo's father coughed to get his son attention.

When Yibo heard his father coughed, Yibo looked at his father felt so embarrassing that his father saw him smiling like crazy people.

"Starting tomorrow you can go back to school but remember what I told you last week or else not just a week you will be grounded but one month!! Understand!!" Said Yibo's father

"Really Dad!! Thank you Dad!!" Said Yibo hugging his dad tight.

Yibo was really happy that he get to meet Zhan tomorrow.

"And Don't forget to bring my son in law" Said Yibo's father make Yibo embarrassed.

Yibo was really happy that even though he like man his family still support him. Like his father always said 'What the point of becoming a parent when they can't give their son happiness' .

Yibo nodded and smile sheepishly.

~~~

Back to Zhan

"Hai Zhan" greet He Peng.

"Hai.." replied Zhan without looking at He Peng.

It's been a week now that He Peng keep on disturbing Zhan and it make Zhan felt annoyed.

"Are you playing hard to get Zhan?! I didn't mind actually because I He Peng will make sure Xiao Zhan become mine" said He Peng confident.

Zhan just ignore He Peng and went away. He just hope that He Peng stopped disturbing him cause it's so annoying.

~~~

Sorry for long hiatus guys. I will update this story but one chapter per week.

I didn't have an idea this few months and my mother is having a fever for a week now. I'm very worried.

By the way thanks for reading this book even though there's no supporters hahahaha. I'm so sad actually because there's no reader want to give a comment about my story.

Tyrmie✨🌸