PART SEVENTEEN

"Ri...what are you doing here?! I thought you will finish later."

Zhan said nervously looking at Iris with pitiful look hoping that Iris will let the thing she saw just now slide.

" Just want to spend time with family..but I think I changed my mind.. we will go back to China tonight.. because I'm not in the mood right now because that certain someone just left my son and nephew walking around alone..." Iris said coldly in the same time mocking Zhan and walked away entering her car after putting both her son and nephew at the back seat.

Zhan feel guilty. He admits it, it was his fault for leaving his son and nephew alone but he didn't do it intentionally.

Zhan sighed and just entered the car not before informing his two subordinates to brought his car to the mansion.

~~~

" What do you think Quin will do to Master Zhan?!" Bright asked with eyes still looking straight to the road.

" I don't know.. I just hope it not something bad..do you remember the last time Master Zhan punished by Quin?! I was to scared that I fainted watching Master Zhan back was whipped by Quin... That's just 1000 whipped..if I the one that got punished maybe right now I was laying on hospital bed don't want to wake up and just stay unconscious forever so that I will not see Quin again..." Win said playing with Bright hand that was on his gripped.

" Hey looked at me!!" Bright command.

Win tilt his head to looked at Bright waiting for Bright to start talking.

" Win.. I know you scared but remember this... No matter what happened.. I will always be by your side.. always...and I will never let anyone hurt you even Quin.. I will take all the blame for you if something like that happened..okay... I love you Metawin... forever and ever..."

Bright said softly holding Win hand on him and bring it near his lip to kiss it.

Win smiled and looked at Bright with eyes full of love.

Looking at Bright, something came to his mind. The time when he first met Bright.

~~~

FLASHBACK
" Bright...you will take the left wing... find the heir of Iamkajorn and bring him back here..." Iris command before going to right wing of the enemy shelter to eliminate all the enemy on that side.

" Yes Quinn!!" Said Bright before he to start the mission searching for the Iamkajorn heir.

Bright is punching and kicking all the people that get on his way. It continues until he arrives in front of a door where he heard someone cried for helped.

Without wasting time, he kicked the door opened and the first thing he saw as he entered the room was a two man is trying to force their self to the heir of Iamkajorn who's kicking the two man away from him with his life.

Bright went to the two man And kick their naked dick. The two man groaned in pain and went to look at Bright with eyes full of hatred.

" What?! Do you have problem with me?!" Said Bright innocently like it was not him kicking their dick just now.

" You!!!!???" They yelled and run at Bright.

The fight start. Two versus one.

The first man tend to kick Bright but before he could kick it Bright punch his stomach and face before kicking his dick one more time making the man falled to the ground, holding his dick groaning in pain.

Now the second man. After seeing his friend falled, he ran to Bright and almost punch him in the face but Bright is more fast that he hold the man hand and arm before lifting the man and slammed the man on the floor.

After the fight ended, Bright ran to the heir of Iamkajorn.

" Are you okay?!" Asked Bright worried.

The heir nodded and looked at Bright.

"Who are you?!"

Bright smile, " I'm Bright Vachirawit Chivaree..My job is to take you to my boss..."

"Win.. Metawin opas Iamkajorn...my name..." Win said almost whispering.

And after the event, Win sweared to Iris and be her people. Bright was the one teaching him how to fight and use gun.

Not long after, Bright proposed to Win that he love Win. Iris agreed to it, she even give a month holiday without a mission to them and volunteer to help them when they are going to married.

That is the story between them for now..

FLASHBACK ENDED

" I hope we have a better future Bright!!" Said Win smiling and looked at Bright with eyes full of love.

"We will Win...we will.." said Bright and kiss Win hand.

~~~

Hai guys.. thanks for reading this book...and vote the story..

I'm happy if you asked me.. really..

Next chapter will be about Yizhan..

And for your information, this story will end on part twenty so 3 more chapter and 3 more weeks before I start to update my other stories, Delinquent school..

Comment?!

iZzJaEgEr~•