Chapter Twenty Two

Well, I hope you enjoy this chapter! :P I just love all the twists and turns XD Only cause I know the ending, that is :P Well, have fun! And don't hate us too much XD

_____________________________________________________

Seraphiel

“Sera, I love you.”

I smiled tilting my head back to expose more of my throat for him. He groaned and wrapped my leg around his hip.

“Azrael,” I whispered tugging his head up. “Why am I the only one in my underwear?”

He knelt and grinned down at me before shrugging out of his jacket and shirt. I sat up and traced my hands up his torso to his chest. Grasping the back of his neck I yanked him down into a hot kiss.

We fell back to the ground in a tangle of fiery kisses and burning touches. I flipped us over so I now straddled his waist. Placing my hands on his chest I leaned down let my lips hover over his.

“Tease,” he growled, his hands sliding up my back until he fisted them in my hand and pushed me to close the gap.

I moan into the kiss as his hands move back down to my hips. Dragging my lips from his I flicked my tongue over his rapidly beating pulse.

“Sera,” he breathed and I grinned letting my teeth graze over his skin.

“I don’t want to stop,” I whispered against his throat.

Suddenly I was flat on my back and Azrael was gone. I frowned and rose to my elbows to see him kicking off his shows and throwing away his pants, leaving him in just his boxers. He turned and smirked at me before kneeling and once again easing me back down.

I nipped at his lip as he leaned over me. “Are you sure?”

I nodded and bit his neck softly. He groaned and tugged my head back slanting his lips over mine as his hands drifted lower...

“WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!”

Azrael jerked back and whirled with a snarl at the intruder. I knew that voice and it didn’t belong on earth. I shot up and stared at the boy standing in the mouth of the cave.

“Azriel?”

He strode into the cave and snatched my wrist dragging me to my feet and behind him while glaring at Azrael. He stood slowly and clenched his fists.

“Let her go.”

“Me? I’m not the one raping her!” Azriel yelled at him jabbing out a finger.

“He’s not-,” I began but he shushed me taking off his jacket and handing it to me. “Put this on.”

I did as Azrael tried to compose himself. I could see it in his eyes, the way he was fighting the urge to hurt Azriel badly.

“Why are you here?” Azrael growled.

“Father sent me down to help and it’s a good thing he did,” Azriel snapped. “I’m going to kill you for touching her.”

“Bring it,” Azrael smirked.

“No,” I moved between the two of them before anything could happen. “Azriel it’s not what you think and Azrael calm down!”

“Ser, move,” Azriel said softly taking me by the waist but Azrael was there slapping Azriel’s hand away and pulling me away from him.

“Stop it,” I growled shoving away from him and stopping Azriel as he lunged forward. “You have to stop.”