Chapter 3 - Adrinette's P.O.V.

“It all just sounds like ohh ohhh ohh ohhh” I say. “Mm too young, too dumb to realise that I should of bought you flowers. And held your hand”. I reach for her hands again but she yanks them from my touch. "should have gave you all my hours when I had the chance”.

“Ya. You should've. Lord, know I did”. This was the side of marinette that I hope to never see again after tonight. 

“Take you to every party ‘cause all you wanted to do was dance”, I say. She looks confused like she’s not sure what to do or how to act, only that she had to act quick.

“Now my baby’s dancing, but she’s dancing with another man”, I whisper this though so she couldn’t hear me. 

Marinette's P.O.V.

“I just can’t do this tonight. Tell the others I don’t feel well”. I slam the door in his face and head up to my room for probably the last time. 

I head down stairs and the last person that I wanted to see  was sitting on our couch. How in the world did he get in here? "So you want me now, that’s funny, 'cause you didn’t give a flip back then. Comin back around, so sorry. 'Cause there’s no room in my bed and I’m all good now. I mentally screem at Adrien.

“Someone is getting all of me, Adrien”. This startled the boy, making him turn around to face me. “If you wanted me so desperately you should’ve said it", I hiss, going over to the cupboard to grab the last box of cereal and pour myself a bowl. 

“Isn’t it something? That I get more when I’m giving you nothing. Huh?", I say heading toward the fridge to get myself some milk. 

“T-that’s not why I don’t like you because you don’t like me anymore”, I ignore him.

“Isn’t it magic? That when you stop looking for it, it happens?”, I ask as I pour the milk in my bowl. 

“Uhh”. He looks confused.

“Baby. He fell from grace, landed right in your place, kissed me so many times that I forgot to taste''. I tell him as I lift a spoonful of cereal towards my mouth. I watch his reaction and he blushes for some reason. Hmm what’s up with that? He probably isn’t used to people talking about kissing. 

“Your only lonely, now you ain’t the one that holds me, only lonely now”. This hit something for the last time. Hurt writes all over his face but not as bad as last time. 

“I’m staying no matter what”. How did he know I was trying to get rid of him?

“You want me, now that’s funny”.

“Hey”. He tries to interrupt.

“Cause you didn’t give a flip back then, comin back around, so sorry”.

“Around”. He repeats my words. 

“Cause there’s no room in my bed and I’m all good now”, I sneer. “Someone else is getting all of me, if you wanted me so desperately you should’ve said it”.

“I-I”.

“You should of said it love”.

“Please I..”

“You should of said it”.

“But I…”

“You should of said it, love”.

“Do you still like me at least?", he asks. I choke on my breath as he asks me this. I have no idea what to say.