Chapter 6 - Marinette's P.O.V.

“K-kitty”. I lunge forward and wrap my arms around him and cry into his shoulder.

“Hey. What’s wrong”, he asks.  

“I-I pushed you away as A-Adrien because I-I thought and I-I”. I burst into tears before I can say anything else. He just stands there rubbing my back. 

“It’s all my fault I didn't know how you felt or what I felt until it was too late and the only way to see you was as Cat Noir. It's my fault that you're going through this pain”, he cries into my shoulder with me now rubbing his back. 

“Hey. Hey. It’s alright. It’s not your fault or mine. We can just blame it on Chloe”. This earned me a laugh as it was more sad then happy. 

“I was afraid that I loved two people and was torn but I eventually decided to try my best to give all my heart to you Chat Noir but then you as Adrien came back and and it was like a tug of war of my love between the both of you. I'm sooo glad you're the same person”. I cry but now tears of joy. “I love you Chat Noir and Adrien”. That earns me a chuckle. 

“I love you Marinette and Ladybug”. I turn my head up at him. "How did you know?” 

“After a month or two of us seeing each other I came to your balcony to say hi to meow wonderful girlfriend but imagine my surprise when I found bugaboo instead detransforming into my purrfect princess”. I giggle as he makes his puns with tears of joy rolling down his face. 

“I love you sooo much”.
“Not as much as I love you”.