Chapter 4 - Marinette's P.O.V.

“I-I wish that you could turn back the clock. You would hold me closer instead of your pride”. My voice gets quiet but I know he can still hear me and every word I say looks like he’s being stabbed but healed at the same time. “I knew it was you from the very first night and it took you two years to make up your mind” at first he looked scared but then relaxed a little. Boys are so weird (No Offense).

“I’m sorry”. Right as those words left his lips they filled me with anger again for some reason.

“So you want me now that’s funny, cause you didn’t give a flip back then”.

“But I did”. I ignore him and keep talking.

“Comin back around, so sorry”.

“Hey”.

“Cause there’s no room in my bed and I’m all good now”. I can feel my eyes starting to fill up with tears. “Someone else is getting all of me, if you wanted me so desperately you should of said it”, I sobbed.

“Oh”.

“You should of said it, love”, I croak.

“Uh…”, he says, clearly unsure about what’s happening 

“You should have said it”.

“Oh”.

“You should have said it, love”, I say barely a whisper . How could he make me feel this way? My heart now teared between two boys even though I try so hard to give it all just to one I just can’t help loving both. 

“You want me now, baby?”, I curl into a ball onto my seat crying as I feel my hot tears running down my legs. 

“You want me now, baby?” I repeat myself but louder. 

“Yes I do”. I feel strong arms wrap around me. 

“So you want me now now” I stammer. I turn my head towards him and look into his eyes instantly knowing that my heart could never fully belong to him. I had to pick and I was going to pick wisely. I had to push Adrien away. 

“You should've said it, should’ve said it love”, I snapped, causing him to take a step back, making me wish he would take a step forward.