Part 2

They were passing notes in class, giggling in the middle of the lessons, even holding hands, as a joke though... Right?

The bell rang.

*insert ringing noise here lmao*

"Oh, end of day, feels like it passed so quickly with... you with me..." Dan blushed

"ew don't be weird, dude but I do kind of feel the same way, haha" Archie laughed.

They walked into the town together, stopping off at Costa to get a drink for each other.

"Haha! I got cream on your nose!" Dan laughed

"creamy~" Archie groaned

"dude that makes me uncomfortable" Dan said.

"I'm sorry, I should know your bounderies, you know what? Drinks on me this time, as a treat"

Dan smiled as Archie pulled out a fiver and handed it over.

"Thanks... I guess... hehe"

"You wanna go back to my house now or go to the skate park?" Archie said while getting up and putting on his mask.

"I really don't mind but the skate park would be nice, broski" Dan laughed

"Oh we doing nicknames now? KiTtEn" Argie laughed. Dan was not laughing. Dan was crying.

"Ayo, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, are you okay?" Archie felt himself blushing from embarrassment

"No it's just because that's what my uncle used to call me..." Dan sniffled.

"oh, that's weird but I totally understand! We all have PTSD flashbacks from time to time! No matter how kinky they are! 🥺🥺"

Archie was understanding and decided to walk home on his own since Dan needed some space for a bit.

"I messed up... I made him uncomfortable and made him ALMOST cry... I feel terrible, I should try to call him."

No answer.

Call again.

No answer again

"Dan, please tell me you're okay..."