1 - All For The Best

I remember it all. From the moment of death to my every detailed life.

Him, he pushed me. My soul was heavy from the flood of memories.

That bastard.

He dared kill his blooded sister.

Ahhhh! You awful piece of sh*t.

*

*

*

It was over. No value, no allies, and especially no family, except that schemeful brother of mine.

A plan was set.

To kill and overthrow the power of the Marquess L'estene family. My family, his family. He was willing to do it all and sacrifice his bloodline.

We meant nothing to him. Like a piece of gum stuck under his laced shoe. It should have been gotten rid of. Thrown away from sight.

The throne was a challenge at hand. He was desperate. A heartless command from the Princess and he was at her feet.

The passing of King Elgar was the start of it all. Princess Tiera, the legitimate daughter, and potential to the throne. She was forced by the council for a proposed marriage.

She's the definition of inhuman. Controlling is what she does. Nothing goes unsense under her nose.

Poise, pure, indifferent... all the characteristics they give her.

But if only they knew what is hidden behind closed gates.

The action she shows, the language she uses. Mistake to her was destined for failure...or

DEATH

A two-face witch. I don't care how many heads she took, but I want her head for dinner.

The kingdom was on the search for a perfect suitor.

Surprisingly that perfect someone was living under the same roof as me.

The young master of the Marquess L'estene family. Rowan L'estene, the same but different they are. A princess loyal dog and an inhuman master.

It has been known. The suitor was found, but it wasn't enough. Slashing our heads and devouring our noble powers is what they wanted. The cause is unknown but the intention is clear.

That day my parents were taken away due to false accusations, locked up deep under where the cold cells lay, waiting for their end.

A marching band of knights headed for our estate, led by my brother. He was so true, so just, so brave, as people say. I think NOT!

Such a selfish coward. How dare he disrespect his big sissy.

Being older by one year doesn't affect how much more wise and intelligent I am than him.

While I was here busy turning down marriages and helping my father in business, he's over there accepting the marriage and scheming to get rid of his family.

What an overly caring son he is.

Died under his hands.

Sliced my throat and pushed me down in the pond.

That where I thought my life ended.

But I got reincarnated.

How did I find out?

Well, you could say I slipped and hit my head while reading in the private library.

Now my name is Aliette Jaggers, the only daughter of a prestigious family.

And I no longer follow orders.

I'm about to turn this bus around!