4 - My Chance

"You must have been so scared. Here grab my hand."

She pulled me up, from the cold floor I didn't notice I was on.

Julie Glamour, one of the female lead best friends. A top student with strength marks. Respectful standing in school. She's friendly and approachable. Came from an old-money aristocrat background with great intelligence.

Who wouldn't want to be her friend?

Maybe I could steal Ellias best friend for a bit while she's not here. I can be able to change the situation, might even spare this body upsetting life for the better.

Am I being too selfish? It's not like I have ill intentions towards Ellias, I just don't want this body to die the same way.

Alliette Jaggers may be quiet and obedient, but her ending was devastating.

She was murdered, as a side character who got in the male lead's way she was destined to have a bad ending. Harmed for acting on commands from Zay. She took the blame at the end and was brutally murdered. They threw her access in the garbage. She was never spoken of again.

Her parents did try to look for her but there was no witness or trace found. The assassinator worked skillfully, cleaning the blood traces.

They eventually gave up. After six months there was a new child in the Jaggers family, an adoption. They spoiled him with everything, hoping to treat him and spend more time with him, better than their last. They blamed themselves for the accident and lived till death being sorry.

It wouldn't hurt to have a turn of events. Even so, Ellias can get anything she wants. Just a smile of hers can grant the utmost wishes.

"Thank you."

"My name is Julie. What is yours?"

Her face perks up like a puppy, wagging her tail, ear pointing up. Blue eyes shine out of curiosity.

"It's Alliette."

"What a beautiful name. I've never seen you around before. Are you new to this school?"

Bringing her finger to her chin. Searching through her memory for my present.

"No, I'm not new."

"You are a person of little word, and cold too. Bzzz it's suddenly cold in here." She said sarcastically.

"Sorry."

"It's ok. Would you like to be friends?"

She offers me her hand to shake.

"Sure."

We shake hands. It's a deal then.

*

Lunchtime. The best part of the day.

Sitting with Julie, I feel very much comfortable.

"I want you to meet my best friends."

She started introducing them one by one.

"This is Razia, Beckum, Sage, Sofia, and Aiden."

Razia Lemore, daughter to two admirable actors. With caramel hair and chestnut eyes, they glow in the sunlight. She was also one of Ellie's best friends. The lady who one-handedly beat down Zay minions. She is surely very skilled in karate. I need to be on her good side.

Beckum Aires, the school president's son. Always score high on every checkpoint. He's one of Julie's biggest competitors. Somehow he ended up in this group. He is recognized for his intelligent and handsome look, dirty blond hair, and sharp gray eyes. I ship him with you know who. Enemy to lover is the goal.

Sage Ori, an Italian businessman's daughter. Her background is mostly unknown due to the lack of scenes. She is very mysterious, with her ginger hair and hazel eyes. She has a special spot on my list. Need more information about her.

Sofia Vo, twin to Wagler Vo. Younger by two hours. She was kept in the shadows, protected by her family. Was considered 'too special' for the public, because of her natural amber eyes paired with black hair. So there's not a lot of information on her personality. Is she nice or snobby like him?

Finally Aiden Ryals, you probably already know him. One of the male leads. The kind doggy one. Redhead, honey color eyes, a prince charming in people's perspective. He was welcome into this group not long ago since he was new.

Compared to that violet-dye hair child actor, these people are heaven.

"Hi everyone, my name is Aliette Jaggers. Nice to meet you all."

Julie claps her hands together.

"Ok, let us all be good friends."

*

Four weeks have gone by, and our friendship is going strong.

They accepted me without conditions. They are all so nice and wild.

Julie: "So there's this hangout we're planning. It will be on Saturday. I hope you can make it."

Razia: "It's going to be so much fun. Please come Aliette!"

Julie: "We will invite lots of cool people that you can befriend with."

Sage: "Guys! You know she's not a social person. Don't force her."

Julie and Razia: "But-"

Here come the signature guilty looks again, with the same energy and actions.

This is the reason why they are friends.

Sofia: "Give her some time, and let her decide on it."

Aiden: "Yeah, we respect your decision."

Beckum: "Exactly, not like them."

Jokingly pointing his finger at both Julie and Razia.

Julie: "Like who? What are you talking about? You want to get beat up don't you."

The sound of knuckles cracking can be heard.

It's Razia!

Razia: "Come here, let's have a little talk in the courtyard."

Growing on a terrifying look. Beckum backed up and defended himself.

Beckum: "Ah...umm I t-think I'm good."

Julie: "Exactly, you better think twice before messing with us."

Patting herself on the back, being proud.

This pair is truly scary.

"I'll think about it."

Julie: "We're glad, hope to see you there."

My ride pulled up.

"Bye guys."

Waving at each other.

We have grown to become great friends. I don't want to give them up, but I have to. They were never meant to be my friends.

They were hers.