II. | I PUT A SPELL ON YOU

WORD COUNT: 5K
TW: cursing.

(Y/N) - your name
(L/N) - last name
(H/C) - hair color
(E/C) - eye color
(S/C) - skin color
(HI/T) - height
(H/L) - hair length
(H/T) - hair type
(F/C) - fav color
(F/D) - fav drink
(F/F) - fav food
(F/S) - fav snack
(B/T) - body type
(E/T) - ethnicity

"I'M ON THE ROAD DOWN
IN NEW ORLEANS. FUCK
YOU, THIS HOLLYWOOD!"

— THE OBGMS. | ALL MY FRIENDS

___________________________

"Newspapers! Newspapers! Read all about it, London!"

"Ayo, Singapura, jangan jadi bermakna! Baca kertas kerja kami di fenomena di seluruh dunia ini!"
(C'mon, Singapore, don't be so mean! Read our papers on this worldwide phenomenon!)

"Διαβάστε όλα σχετικά με αυτό! Δείτε τι μιλάει ο υπόλοιπος κόσμος έξω από την Αθήνα!"
(Read all about it! See what the rest of the world is talking about outside of Athens!)

"Kini nkan yii ti o le pa gbogbo wa ?! Ka o nibi!"
(What is this thing that might kill us all?! Read it here!)

"Good morning America! Though this morning is far from good with the discovery we've made just a couple of days ago, we thought it'd be nice to open out with the weather first. New Orleans can expect partially cloudy skies with an 11% chance of rain for today and the following days. A storm's 'abrewing next week and is expected to hit by Tuesday, so keep your umbrellas and your raincoats on standby as you enjoy a night of rainfall and jazzy tunes on the local radio station!"

"Onwards to the most pressing topic of the day, a facility in Tokyo, Japan just discovered and leaked the tape of the century! Hundreds of civilians in the Tazirbu district of Libya were touched by, what seemed to be, a stitched up arm, and disfigured into horrifying creatures we've never seen before. In a leaked report to this particular facility, these disfigured humans were called 'curses' and they reside all around our world. They're invisible to the average human eye, but thanks to the exceptions in this world, including but not limited to, jujutsu practitioners, pastors, Buddhists, Voodoo priests, witches, and psychics, we can come closer to discovering the atrocities that might hide themselves right under our noses!"