VI. | FTR SNDS

WORD COUNT: 12.4K
TW: cursing, graphic depictions of dead bodies, heavy religious themes (it's a melting pot), conspiracies, fight/conflict scene.
NOTE: I changed this fic so it's also a little Geto x reader LMAO! But that's not the main pairing! Big paragraphs won't have Japanese writing even if spoken in Japanese, but it's clarified if they start speaking in a different language.

"I CAN SEE THE FUTURE,
IT'S LOOKING LIKE WE
LEVELED THROUGH THE
SKY. I CAN'T WAIT TO LIVE
IN GLORY AND ETERNAL
LASTING LIFE."

— KANYE WEST. | FTR SNDS (UNRELEASED)

___________________________

𝚂𝙴𝚃𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶: 𝚃𝙾𝙺𝚈𝙾, 𝙹𝙰𝙿𝙰𝙽
𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴: 𝟷𝟶 𝙰𝚄𝙶𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝟷𝟿𝟾𝟾
𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴: 𝟺:𝟺𝟺 𝙰𝙼

"Our friend is one that can even give Gojo a run for his money. Dare I say, defeat him. He knows far more than you can ever hope to attain, Six Eyes user."

"—even give Gojo a run for his money—"

"—HE KNOWS FAR MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER HOPE TO ATTAIN—"

"—HE'S THE CATALYST TO YOUR DOWNFALL—"

"—JUST LIKE WITH TOJI—"

On the separate curtain of the theater sat its respective prodigy, who oversaw all of the 'unseen' affairs human science couldn't possibly comprehend. Miles and miles of ocean separated him from the Western Hemisphere—it was almost like a different universe compared to the Eastern Hemisphere. One day, he was determined to see what exactly lied underneath that blue surface. For now, he decided to soar in the clouds above, claiming him, and only him, as the most honorable throughout the heavens and the earth.

However, lately, this standing has been challenged more than he was used to. After returning to his hometown of Tokyo, his shoulders were finally able to relax and unwind when he wasn't in the presence of his 'rival'. He couldn't exactly measure the amount of blessed energy she held at her disposal, but, if that concert said anything, it told him she's been collecting the energy around her for years.

24/7.

To have that kind of danger travel in a plane across the pacific ocean to raid his personal territory made him spiral into a flurry of emotions. He oversaw the East just fine on his own, and he didn't need another person like him to help him do his job. Of course, the facility was excited to see what exactly Mary Jane could do—and if she was accepting commissions for a personal concert—but Gojo sat in his office impatiently waiting as if he was inviting his arch-nemesis for a battle to the death.